UE4 Open Beta Body + Variant Issues list

A couple of minor ones compared to most, but on both variants of the 50s American muscle body there is a small split down the centre of the front bumper, preventing centred fixtures from being placed.

Also, The wheels can clip through the wheel arches quite a lot, although this may be somewhat intentional to enable larger wheels since there are no wheel arch morphs:

Split bumper:

Wheels through wheel arch

What body is that? Read the first message in this thread please. I need a BodyEditor name, thanks!

Not sure much can be done there, it’s because the wheels are far forward, and LFWD requires the engine to be entirely forward of the wheels.

Fixed for next hotfix:

I cannot reproduce this on my end - can you message me a .car file to test?

I don’t know what an ‘A6 body’ is - could you give me the BodyEditor name of the family in question? If there’s a small variant that has gone missing in an update that should not have gone missing, then I need to know what one that is.

I am referring to this:

The midsize variant started out as a mod, but should have become vanilla by now.

Worse yet, all variants of these bodies seem to collapse in on themselves if you try to morph them:

Was fixed a while ago

For the next hotfix, I have fixed the front wheel not being centred, and also made the nose morph a little more squishable :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Those collapsing bodies have been fixed in the current OpenBeta branch. I will have a look in to the missing midsize variant.

Fixed for the next hotfix :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Fixed for the next hotfix :slightly_smiling_face:

Fixed for next hotfix :slightly_smiling_face:

Fixed :grin:

1 Like

The large Mclaren body seems to have weight issues.

Even equipped with the lightest components and the highest quality on some parts to save weight, it still weighs more than 4000 kilos which is not acceptable.

90sPickUpLarge_SUV and associated variants has off-center fixture stamping holes again. It also now has kinks on the roof, around the B and C pillars that weren’t there before.

I’m on open-beta. This body was fine before the latest update I believe.

fixed for the next hotfix :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Fixed rear morphs for this 80sLMP for the next hotfix :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Fixed for next hotfix :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Fixed split bumpers for next hotfix :smile:

1 Like