UE4 Open Beta Body + Variant Issues list

Absolutely, it basically scrapes on the ground even though it was perfectly fine just a while back

Not sure if this counts as a body issue or not, but the “pillar” paint slot is labelled as “body secondary”

1 Like

When stretching the rear cabin/roof morph backward, the roof gets strangely distorted the further back the morph goes. This issue is not present on the similar variant with the headlight cutouts.

Edit: This body also has a second row of seats available, not sure where those would go :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, it has an abnormally high drag coefficient - a body this sleek does not deserve the aerodynamics of a barn door.

1 Like

I know previously this kind of body would’ve been called “sedans” and all, but the type of body affects the market, and having this classified as sedan reduces the score it gets from certain markets, even though it has the same amount of doors as other bodies.

Having a similar issue with the 1985 sport coupe above, when front longitudinal monocoque + McPhersons are used.

Body is 10sSport_Cor_coupe

The body type tag doesn’t actually affect markets, it’s entirely based on the stats you get in the end. The only exception to that is those flagged as a hard or soft top convertible, which will affect stats and some market values.

I am fairly certain the 2010s Edge sedan has its “Body Secondary” and “Trim” paint slots reversed:

The window trim is black but the body is red, contrary to what most would probably expect given the names of these slots.

This body variant has a body morph issue where morphing the rear bumper also affects the front bumper

No other variants of that body appear to have this issue.

EDIT:

the same body has trouble fitting a reasonably sized 3L V6 in the transverse layout yet it can more than hapilly fit a 10L V10 in the longitudinal layout

Front wheels are not centered in the arch.

:frowning:

Been bugging me for a while (and broken for a while too)
Mclaren 2.7m body (BodyEditor_10sSupercar01_Thumb)
All the lines on the car cut into fixtures, so you end up with random body coloured lines in places where the fixture goes over the line.

Not sure if this happens on the 2.3m version, i would assume it is like that too since its just downscaled?

and the saloon (see my post further down)

1 Like

The 2009 3.1m Coupe Body (BodyEditor_10sSedan02Large_Coupe_Thumb) has completely broken morphs.

This body used to be fine until recently… i guess a “fix” came out and ruined this morph which used to work just fine :expressionless:

Define recently. Also, what is wrong? The rear upper window?

the morphing for the rear window is borked
i had it set when i made the truck a few months ago and came back and the morphing was borked
so i guess it happened when going through and fixing bodys
everything else on this body is great, the rear morphing just needs work
i have fixed my truck to look fine now but long story long its a bug lol

I think to be more specific, the rear window morph itself is fine. The whole rear morph goes in too far, and combined with the rear window morph it clips like that.

The 1975 “80sBoxyAmerican” bodies are broken beyond repair, except for the “80sBoxyAmerican_Wagon”. I don’t know what causes this, maybe the body’s upper half doesn’t align with the lower half correctly.

1 Like

The 1987 body 90sHatch has an issue where a reload of the game will reset the wheel arch morphs This error had occured previously, but don’t don’t know if it got patched.

Either way, it has returned and is causing issues.

1 Like