I filled out the benchmark survey. Game runs great on my computer. Easily just as good as the old version and definitely much prettier! There are a few exceptions...
There were two crashes in the hour or so I tinkered about. First one I sent the report. I went to Drivetrain tab from engine testing on initial run-through of design and it froze up after selecting RWD. Game completely crashed and car was lost. Next run of designing same car went smoothly, however. Not really sure what happened on first attempt.
Fixtures are far too sensitve. Barely nudge an arrow and it grows/shrinks at exponential speeds making it difficult to get what you really want. Initial fixture placement is sketchy as well. Sometimes it will place it, other times it will not. Most difficult was lips and scoops. I'm pretty sure I have some extra fixtures somewhere in the room, or on the car, but I sure as hell cannot find them. Odd, but I did finally get them all placed.
Photo mode... I'm sure this one was me, but I never got a car to show up on the scene. When switching to a different scene, game seemed to freeze up, but after 30-40 seconds finally succeeded. Still no car, however. I saw a button labeled Fix It!, so I tried that and it crashed the game to desktop. Obviously, because of this I did not include photo mode fps on my benchmark survey. It's a bit of a learning curve with the new features and I did not spend a tremendous amount of time on any one feature. This part absolutely could have been something I was doing wrong. I made no second attempt on it.