3 Likes

Geely LEVC TX

I want one.

6 Likes

hmv freeway

3 Likes

That’s the best Toyota xD.

Beautiful, fun to drive, RWD, sporty…

I love that car. Hybrid+manual gearbox+digi dash+S2000 steering wheel=combo winner

1 Like

Initially, the GD-series Subaru Impreza WRX and STI had these weird elliptical headlights that didn’t gel with the rest of the car:

It was still an enthralling drive, but unlike its predecessor, it needed two facelifts during its lifespan.

3 Likes

Ah yes. The ol’ bug eyes version. That car constantly looks surprised, as if someone just jumped out of the closet when it was half-awake and getting a drink of water at 2:00 in the morning. Definitely not a sleepy performer though.

3 Likes

I don’t mind the bugeye, personally. The other versions do look better than it, though.

Personally I actually prefer the bugeye over the other versions of the era, I think the other ones just look like generic japanese sedans but I would understand why someone wouldn’t like the bugeye

4 Likes

I have to say the 1st Gen Scion xB (Toaster) really grew on me, especially when I did some research on them. Too bad, they had to go F that up.scion
This little thing isn’t really ugly, but it’s not particularly beautiful either (especially the one I had), but it will forever hold a place in my heart.birdGT

3 Likes

In my opinion, the skyline R31 “GTS-R” looks so cool, but everybody tells me it’s ugly :frowning:

7 Likes

It’s because the R31 is ugly. You’ve shown two examples on aftermarket mods, notably wheels, and that’s what makes 70% of the cool factor. You can make a prius look good with a good set of coilovers and deep dish wheels. The bone stock one is pretty damn bad to look at

2 Likes

If the GD-series Impreza was divisive, then its replacement was downright repulsive, at least to some:

2008-subaru-impreza-wrx-photo-4835-s-original

No amount of go-faster bodywork, even on the STI, could disguise the fact that it was even more aesthetically challenged than even the early bug-eyed Imprezas. It was arguably even worse on STIs, which were only offered as poorly proportioned hatchbacks for the first few years of production, and when the four-door sedan bodystyle arrived, they made the trademark goalpost rear wing optional, to add insult to injury - in my view, an STI without a giant wing at the back seldom looks or feels right. Still, it had a few tricks up its sleeve that most contemporary hot hatches did not.

The 2nd pick isn’t that far from the stock model, and I think it looks awesome.

And no, a prius never looks cool, exept in super GT :smile:

6 Likes

The wheels arent great but I definitely prefer the look of that than the R32/33/34

love the R31

2 Likes

The R33 is growing on me the most out of the ones everyone knows.

1 Like

:thinking:

Or This one

10 Likes

It looks riced af, I hate those rocket bunnies :wink:

2 Likes

Toyota-car
Would easily nut to

6 Likes