Unreal upDATE

Only one question (probably made a quadrillion time) WHEN?

Some time ago you said March/April (if i remeber correctly), there are any update on the UE update date?

When it is done.

18 Likes

Thank you @killrob for the answer to my question on the today’s Little Dev Update.
I’m not going to spoil anything here, go watch the video!

7 Likes

I think that might be an internal milestone…

It’s possible, that also come to my mind, but: if it’s an internal milestone, whats the point of comunicating us?

I think the game is starting to look playable, i hope in two month they let us try it, even without campain or all the engine types. The hype is real!!!

When he has stated planned release? XDD

Calm down, He didn’t plan any release, he only said they are making progress but they are a bit behind the schedule and then told us some dates.

The thing is tho, once they release a build to the public, they’ll have to start paying royalties for the use of the unreal engine, I guess that’s why the devs are squishing stuff as much as possible in the next update.

3 Likes

That reminds me; as soon as the Unreal update is out would be a good time to spread word about the game even more than people do now. At that time any newcomers to the game will have a much nicer experience and be more likely to tell others still. I’d imagine if a bunch more youtubers for example could play the game at that time it could give the devs a nice spike in sales.

10 Likes

Mmmmmmm! Shiny!:yum: