Upshift Magazine

Hey, if anyone wants to join, the magazine’s still open, send in your entries!

I’ve got an entry, Who should I send the private message to?

For now, you could send it to me.

I’ll give it a try with a BMMA Dolphine. Hope to make it in time.

The hot hatch programm stills open?

Surprisingly enough, nobody actually sent in an entry until I posted yesterday. I have 5 more entries open.

Tomorrow I will sent my car.

What category of entries are you accepting?

Car sent :wink:

3 slots open!

I sent my car.

I also sent Mine. :sunglasses:

One entry open! Get your entry in! Make it the best you can!

I was going to enter this last night but my hot hatch still had some rough edges and wasn’t up to my company’s standards. Sadly my work schedule isn’t going to give me much time this weekend, so if the spot is still open and I can hit the target numbers I want after work tonight I’ll enter my car, otherwise good luck to the everyone who enters!

EDIT

Okay I didn’t see a update saying it is full yet, so My Commune V6GT is in! It stays true to the original Commune with a low base cost, high fuel economy and high reliability, as well as it’s ease of driving. Despite it’s economy car underpinnings I think it will do well in the performance category, if maybe not so much in the comfort or prestige rankings.

Entries are closed!

Thank you for everyone who entered.

hope i did well lol

Just a notice, you can send in cars for a review, it’s just that you can’t send in a hot hatchback contender for the comparison test. First drives, reviews, anything!

Okay, please send in your cars! We actually can’t finish the magazine without more cars to review. Send them out to me and Tofuwarrior.

Apologies for the double post.

I think i got something i could finish up for you :wink:

Do the cars have to be of recent model years, or can they come from any time period?