Home | Wiki | Discord | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

Vehicle Body suggestions

We could always use more 40’s and 50’s American cars. And, if someone was feeling a little bit wild, a 50’s limousine would be absolute gold.

Really need some more Audi/BMW-inspired executive sedan bodies.

Actually, we already have quite a few of those, either as vanilla bodies or as workshop mods, but scaling them up to a Ghost-sized version hasn’t been done before, as has already been pointed out.

We need more modern crossover bodies. I really don’t like the Cayenne bodysell at all, I think there are much better examples.

I think we could use some more “european” styled bodys, primarily in the 60s/70s and the diferent wheelbases. Like the BMW “new class” and the Ford 17m to 26m, Taunus/Granada, the Opel Kadett or VW 1600…

we need Honda Accord bodies, Honda Pilot bodies and finally a Honda Ridgeline body. Not to mention a new Honda NSX body.

The Citroen BX

And the Chevy Corvair

A mid-60s land barge would be nice, like this '65 Ford Galaxie here:
Image result for 1965 ford galaxie
Also some sort of early-to-mid 70s body (that’s not as blocky as the one in-game) like this '74 Caprice:

Y’know, with some hood contouring and slight fins.

Citroen saxo body would be nice!

and also why not XM body

Close to the Opel/Vauxhall Corsa that Saxo.

A bit more wheel base, and it could also morph into several Opel/Vauxhall Astras.
Early -90’s to mid/late -10’s

Some Lada Niva body?

Niva

I believe there is a lack of modern Euro E segment bodies, such as the BMW 5 Series, Audi A6, Mercedes E Class, Volvo S90, etc. These cars are larger than normal midsize cars, such as an example, the Mercedes E class has a length of 4.9 metres, and a wheelbase of 2.9 metres, while not being very tall. Another few examples would be an Audi A6, with a wheelbase and length of near equal of the E Class, the Acura RLX, with a wheelbase of 2.85 metres and a length of 5 metres, and the Lexus GS with a length of 4.9 metres, and a wheelbase equal to that of the RLX. A single body (with multiple variants such as wagon, coupe, fastback, sedan, convertible) could likely fit all of the needs of an E Segment car, and more. Maybe this could work as a longer version of the 2.8m BMW body?

Reference Pics:
220px-BMW-G30
1e39ddabe3e036a55e3606c65825718ex
05-2019-acura-rlx-gallery-exterior-sport-hybrid-s

I feel like modern 00’s/10’s concept/retro moden & stylish sweptail bodies would be amazing to have. As a lack of more futuristic bodies is prevalent to myself at least. Varieties of 2-door, 4-door, coupe and convertible even glass roof could even be made.

Rolls Royce Sweptail

Maybach Vision 6 Concept

Bentley Luxury Concept

Audi A9 Concept

Cadillac Ciel

Holden Efijy

Kalin Zhelev’s concept
https://kzh1012.carbonmade.com/projects/6539543

Hi I have some suggestions for bodies for cars
my first being a 2014 peugeot 308

And the GTI version

Suzuki Swift

Ford Fiesta ST

Ford Focus ST

Boxy 10s pickup / Large Pickup / SUV / Large SUV

expe

Angular-ish 10s SUV / Pickup

pilot

Angular 10s Sedan (of course it’s an Accord)

accord

We could do with some proper euro small hatch bodies, Citereon Saxo/Peugeot 106, Vauxhall/Opel Corsa, Fiat Punto, Renault Clio Etc.

We need this guys, c’mon

good day
a body style like the ford la Tosca would be awesome,
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi5iNfxusbhAhUlmuAKHX6cBTMQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.carstyling.ru%2Fen%2Fcar%2F1955_ford_la_tosca%2F&psig=AOvVaw1jKNMTb4f6kXvNzbB0b5FP&ust=1555017728184121

changing the bumper on the boxy 03 SUVs would actually make it a very good body for a boxy American SUV. As it is now taillamps can’t really be placed very low without distortion.

More pickup bodies to fill in the wheelbases that are not yet represented! Something along the lines of 3.2 m, 3,8 m, 4 m and 4,5 m would be nice to have.