Vehicle Body suggestions

I’d like to see some more modern trucks, two types in specific. A midsize/compact truck (Like a Chevy Colorado or a Toyota Tacoma)

And a bigger truck (Like a Ford F-150, Dodge Ram, etc.)

I think a lot of people would benefit from having these as an option, since a lot of vehicles sold in North America are big trucks. I like having the more utilitarian trucks in the game too, but this would allow for a more comprehensive truck lineup.

[quote=“Cranlet”]I’d like to see some more modern trucks, two types in specific. A midsize/compact truck (Like a Chevy Colorado or a Toyota Tacoma)
]

I think a lot of people would benefit from having these as an option, since a lot of vehicles sold in North America are big trucks. I like having the more utilitarian trucks in the game too, but this would allow for a more comprehensive truck lineup.[/quote]

All I can say is that I think the next update will make you happy :wink:

A crazy idea came to my mind lately of wanting to have something like a Toyota Prius with optional rear wheel covers. Kinda wanting to make something that can get ridiculously good mileage.

I’ve suggested the Prius before, hoping to see it. I’m planning on making a VW XL-1 body at some point, with and without wheel covers, so that should work for ridiculous mileage :slight_smile:

I kinda like the idea of the XL-1, but the reason I thought of the Prius was because it’s a four-door car, and the idea behind having the wheel covers is just because I liked the way the first-generation Honda Insight looked with having them. Kinda combining the two in my mind to make effectively the best possible car from both: the four-door-five-seats of the Prius with the aerodynamics of both the Insight and the Prius, plus the interesting factor of a modern car with wheel covers.

Still, the XL-1 could be an interesting car to have.

When I proposed the Prius, I also suggested a 2 door variant to make things like the Honda CR-Z and Hyundai Veloster. Wheel covers would really do well for a more futuristic, ultra-efficient version.

I approve of this ^

Would also be cool to have a slightly older (1990s-early 00s) looking eco car, something perhaps like the GM EV1 or first generation Honda Insight.

99 percent sure this won’t happen, but maybe, possibly, probably, not really… Caparo T1?

[size=50]Please?[/size]

[quote=“KairaWolf”]99 percent sure this won’t happen, but maybe, possibly, probably, not really… Caparo T1?

[size=50]Please?[/size][/quote]

well… it ain’t an open wheeler, but such an odd shaped chassis would make it pretty awkward even if modeled

Something similar to the Porshe 911 would be nice. Only thing decent I made use of came from 1955, and that’s a hard sell in 1970 and up.

I kinda want an “new” R8/NSX style body, and an older NSX style body.

I wish this one (Ferrari 288 GTO). :slight_smile:

1 Like

How about coupe and convertible variants of the modern Jaguar bodies? And also versions where the chrome trim around the windows is black instead, for the look of cheaper models.

Why have modern Jaaaaags when you can have old Jaaaaags?

[quote=“Awildgermanappears”]

Why have modern Jaaaaags when you can have old Jaaaaags?[/quote]

Any addition is a good one, but it’s much easier to modify a model than to start from scratch. And more options means that when the tycoon mode is released, there can be more cars made on the same platform to save costs :slight_smile:

I am thinking we need some rear engined city cars from past and present.

some examples like the new Renault Twingo

or maybe something like a mazda carol

And then there is the NSU Prinz

and many many more

2 Likes

[quote=“KairaWolf”]99 percent sure this won’t happen, but maybe, possibly, probably, not really… Caparo T1?

[size=50]Please?[/size][/quote]

Impossible without major changes, as in filling the gap behind the front and having it all raised enough to prevent suspension parts from clipping through. Wouldn’t look so much like the Caparo T1, but would be fairly similar.

This is why we need XJ-Ss, and plenty of them. At minimum these variants: Flying Buttress Coupe, Conventional Coupe, Convertible, Shooting Brake, Flying Buttress Ute, LWB Flying Buttress 4-door, LWB Conventional Sedan, LWB Wagon, LWB Flying Buttress 4-door Ute. And all of them with front-engine, mid-engine and rear-engine options.

1 Like

We are missing an '80s “normal” mid engined body style. We have the F40 but that is so extreme. Something to resemble a Ferrari 308 or facelift Lotus Esprit. Come to think of it, we only have the Mitsubishi Starion body for front engined sports cars from this time period. So something like a Nissan 300ZX Z31 and/or Porsche 944-928 would also be very velcome. Or a C4 Corvette.

I guess my main point is I don’t feel it’s enough to have just one body style for each car class and time period. At least two or three different ones to choose from woul make things much more interesting.

1 Like