Vehicle body's My suggestion

So I would just like to ask if the current lineup of vehicle bodies is the final on or if you are going to add more. I was just wondering if you are going to create a 1/2 models of each bodytype for every decade. For e.g, 2 truck bodies from 1945-2020. I know something I personally would love is some more hatchback models. Especially for when the campaign v3 rolls out. 1960-2020’s. Many thanks for this game I have happily sunk wayyy too many hours in this game and don’t regret a minute.

As far as i know, bodies are not final. There will be many more. In meantime, try mods if you havent before.

3 Likes

There’s a ton of stuff that hasn’t been converted from the old Kee version of the game yet and modders are always working on more content as well as the devs. Don’t fret, there is much more to come :wink:

2 Likes

@Chickenbiscuit Ah okay, I only played a little kei engine. but have played about 450hrs of UE4 and its alot of fun and im still learning to play and make cars i am not necessarily used too. Glad there is alot of growth potential. @Xalpen I have tried all the mods for UE4 but not kei. I could never get the cars how I wanted them to look in kei. Have had much better luck in UE4. Thanks for the reply’s! :slight_smile: