Ventura Automotive [Making New Company]

1972 Ventura Starliner.

Premium 8

Your luxury car combined with a lot of horsepower muscle car and what do you get? A Starliner Premium-8 , of course! Starliner Premium-8 featuring a nice luxurious leather while having a huge V8 producing alot of power.You can have 4 seats Starliner Premium-8 or 6 seater for those who have a big family and a huge luggage boot for family road trips and a few optional to fulfill your needs and making the driving real fun.

Options Available

• Power Steering
  • Comfort Tilt steering wheel
  • AM/FM Radios and AM Radios
    -A luggage rack on the roof.
  • 14 inch Classic hubcaps.

Sport V12 Package

Meet the world’s fastest muscle car has ever been produced simply titled Sport V12 Package.It’s not your ordinary V8 muscle car and it has lot of powers.You may look at this car like it’s your generic muscle car but when you open the hood , things get real , 7.0 V12 producing 604 HP straight from Ferrari powerplant.Don’t worry about the safety , Ventura Starliner Sport V12 Package got power steering as a standard and have lower chance of sliding around the corner thanks to sports compound tires.

Although it has V12 in it , it’s still your traditional muscle car.A lot of straight line speed but handles like a boat.

3 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous.

1 Like

Independence is something thst can take rivalry with my Knossos Speed 12 :smiley: cool

Ah… that’s good to hear but i’m afraid i can’t find your Knossos Speed 12 on your car company page.Would’ve been great if you post your SUV and compare with it.

Anyway , cheers!

Search for Airborne Motor Group thread. I’ll give a link

Somewhere in last posts

You can call me blind but i didn’t see any post about your Knossos Speed 12. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh. I’ll repost it when I’ll get to my lap after vacation (sunday, I guess), because I posted about whole Knossos line but something may go wrong after forum host transfer

Okay? :slight_smile:

Search here xD
For my review search for 60th post
For overall by squid, well… Beginning

2017 Ventura Typhoon Hyper-Coupe.

The 2017 Ventura Typhoon Hyper-Coupe is a work of art and it represents the rebirth of the myth back in the late 90’s.The achievement of developing a car built in series with 1578 HP and a special double-clutch gearbox to cope with the acceleration was an enormous engineering challenge.

A top speed of 270mph reached in just under a minute.0-60 mph in 2.8 seconds and just 9.3 seconds to cover the classic quarter-mile.And if there is one thing the Typhoon can do better than accelerate , it is the opposite : Large, internally carbon-fibre brake disks with a specially developed cooling system will stop the car.Typhoon also is on the top of the leadboard on Airfield Track just 1:10:35 , thanks to pushrod-suspensions and sports compound tires.The engine runs the rear-wheel drive only as all-wheel-drive is just too mainstream according to Ventura Automotives.

The design is really cool, do they come as a body in white kit for other companies?

Yes , but there’s no engine included because how expensive the engine is , so they only send the car bodies to the other companies.

This could work, I’ll give it a think over if the company can afford a project like that at the moment.

2017 Ventura Carnival.

Ventura Carnival is a true sucessor to the Ventura Parade Coupe in the late 80’s and 90’s and haven’t heard since the dawn of the day.Like the original Parade Coupe that inspired it, today’s Ventura Carnival is unique in all the automotive world.

1.5 Base

You’ll find Carnival anything but basic when it comes to comfort, with it’s high-torque, 1.5 litre electronically fuel-injected (EFI) Inline-4 and tuned suspension system to the most comfort ride ever.Although it’s a base car , you’ll feel the how comfort of this car is with premium interior and your standard AM/FM radio.

2.5 V6-S

For even a great sports car , go with the Carnival V6-S.It’s powered by a potent 2.5-litre Direct Injection V6, is equipped with an agile sport-tuned handling suspension, and is outfitted with 24-hours LED lights and rear spoiler, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and sport bucket seats.

V8-Track

For even more sport and track-based car , just buy Carnival V8-Track.The body panel is made out of carbon fibre , even wheels and brakes are made out of carbon fibre to make the car lighter and easier to turn around the corner.Despite it’s a track-focused car , you’ll find a sports interior with no radio just like a real race car! If you really want a radio , just ask Ventura Dealership and buy the optional standard AM/FM radio and only 500 units were produced , so you better get this car early or it will run out of stock!

This car can beat any supercars with it’s 5.0 V8 Direct Injection producing almost 600 hp which is 595 hp and on Airfield Track , the car is in top 15 on the leaderboard , 1:17:50.

2002 Ventura Decade.

A little brother to the long lost Ventura Astro and this car may replace it.Ventura Decade share some similar trait with Ventura Astro like your typical big american sedan , a huge V8 in it and a comfortable ride.Ventura Decade offers you 2 trims , Decade V6 which is a sedan that focuses on comfort but still have that sport features in it and Decade V8 Premium which is a true competitor to the any luxury Germany sports sedan.

Decade V6

A sedan that’s perfect for those who want comfort with a hint of sport features.Ventura Decade offers you a very very comfortable car on the road while you can enjoy it on the racetrack with the sport feature that offered to you.Inside the Decade , you can have either a comfortable leather seat and a huge thick leather steering wheel or race-inspired bucket seat with a steering wheel by MoMo. Also , you can have either 5-speed automatic or 6-speed manual by asking the workers at any Ventura Dealerships.

Options Available

V8 Premium

This is what we’re talking about , V8 Premium.A car is an American version of BMW M5 with a lot of power in it.Albeit the acceleration is not that good but this car can reach up to 167 mph , making it the fastest American sedan has ever made.Inside this beast , a luxurious comfortable full-leather interior with wood-trim feeling like you’re in heaven.

You can have a 10-inch screen at the dashboard as an optional stuff and 5-speed automatic as a standard for every Decade V8 Premium and 6-speed manual for those who want more excitement from this car.

Options Available.

• 6-speed manual
  • 10-inch screen
  • Roof rack

I know this is unrelated, so I apologise, but every time I see the name Ventura, I end up thinking Venturi

Like the Atlantique :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Nah , it’s fine though.

2 Late 90’s Car Showdown!

1997 Ventura Canyon.

Due to how popular the 2 door V6 SUV is , Ventura Automotives decided to build a reasonable priced 2 door SUV named Canyon , sharing the same chassis as Chevrolet Trailblazer and the seats are made by Chevrolet and the other parts are Ventura-made.

Ventura Canyon have 2 trim offers to the customer , V6 AWD and V6 Turbo AWD.Both of them are self-explanatory.Also , the standard seat capacity is 4-seater but you can order up to 6-seater Canyon which available for both trim.

V6 AWD

Despite the wheelbase is pretty short , the overall length and to the wheelbase to make ample room for it’s spacious space at the back if you ordered 4-seat Canyon V6 AWD up to 4 big luggage bag at the boot! If you ordered 6-seater Canyon , you can still fit 2 big luggage at the bag and if it doesn’t still fit , you can order a roof rack on top of your Canyon.You can have either 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic depending on your needs.

Options Available

• 6-seater including the driver seat
  • Roof-rack
  • 4-speed Automatic or 5-speed Manual.

V6 Turbo AWD

With a name like the V6 Turbo AWD , you’d expect this Canyon to be up for any kind of challenge. The tone of V6 Turbo AWD rugged personality is set by it’s specific 16-inch aluminium wheels.Inside , you can have a race-inspired bucket seats with Ventura name written on it.Despite this trim is sport version , standard transmission is 5-speed manual and if you’re looking for comfortness , you can order 4-speed automatic.

• 6-seater including driver’s seat
  • Roof rack
  • 4-speed Automatic or 5-speed manual

1998 Ventura Hawkeye GT Coupe.

Hawkeye is America’s true production sports car.Among its standard features are a spaceframe that made out of AHS Steel and double wishbone at the front and pushrod at the back.Chances are no other American car is looked after so lovingly by its owner.

Hawkeye gives you the intimacy of a two-seater cockpit with its focal point right at you, the driver.What we did was add those comfortable buckets to cradle you, put the controls within your relaxed reach, give you complete instrumentation plus a broad view over the hood.As it’s a true sports car , we offer you 6-speed manual only.

3 Likes

Loving the retro-classic styling on the Hawkeye!

And 648 bhp…:relaxed:

@DeusExMackia

Thanks! Really appreciate it.

1988 Ventura Avocado Coupe

Since Japanese car is dominating in the 80’s , Ventura Automotive decided to make FWD sports car like Honda CR-X and many more.So they came up upon this , Avocado Coupe.A mixture between a Japanese car elements with some American car elements , also they added some luxury stuff into the car to make it more attractive to the rich lads at the Beverly Hills.So! Onto the car.

Into the refined world of sport cars with luxury car elements in it breathes a passion for driving , the 1989 Ventura Avocado Coupe.

From its clean , wedge-like shape that moves nimbly over highways to its carefully designed interior, the Avocado Coupe responds to the needs of the driving enthusiast.Beneath its sleek , aerodynamic hood is a smooth 3.5 EFI V6 with road touring suspension, power-assisted front disc brakes are finely tuned for tight cornering and precision handling.

4 Likes