VG33's Garage! (Random UE4 Cars)

Looks very 80s, kinda japanese. You nailed the look! What is the smallest engine? 1.0L?

1 Like

Thanks! Now answering your question: The base model Illicit Alicate uses a 55HP 1.5L I4 Engine.

looks good as usual. You working on something for SEMA? I’m considering something for my Atlas company myself(Velocity performance division).

1 Like

2014 Galedur HyperNova RS

I wont put any lore for this car because i get bored. So i’ll just talk about the car:

The HyperNova RS is a Very old Design Concept of mine in back in 2013, when i was still in college. And i didn’t knew so much about cars.

As somehow i found an old drawing i made of this car (On paper), i decided to make a “Recreation” of that car on automation.

The result? Easy. Probably one of the most bizarre Hypercars ever made!

The original design featured some very Strange stuff, Like a Holographic Tachometer and speedometer, F1 Steering wheel, Active “Twin Wings”, and a TwinCharged V10 engine. (I think it would be so cool if automation had that!)

It haves a Aluminum and Silicon-Alloy DOHC TwinTurbo 5.0L V10 Making over 950HP, AWD, 7-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission.
Carbon fibre Chassis and panels, All-around Pushrod suspension, Recaro bucket Seats, and Brembo Carbon Ceramic brakes.

You can reserve yours as a Kit car (putting in whatever engine you want), or as a Complete car for just 148.800US$

Or simply you can ask for a test drive at our dealerships!
(The .car file has been retired, Sorry)

Extra pic:

(Sorry for the awkward camera angle)

(Left: The #1 Baroc from the factory, Right: Galedur HyperNova RS)

Many thanks to @Mr.Computah for this Fantastic Machine!

10 Likes

Yo dudes! so… the car i am going to show you now is a “design practice”. So i wanted to know what do you think about it.
The name is rather shitty but here it is.
it is called:

(2012) Rozzolini Tenzo SK450

(The name is really similar to a real state company, lol!)

The name is supposed to be “italian”. but it sound kinda cringe.
It’s got a decent sounding 5.2L Flat-plane V8 with Variable Valve Lift (VVL). Hard to control if driven fast, because it isn’t made for that. 0-100km/h happens in 4.2 seconds and does the quarter mile in 12 and a half seconds.

This Design of this car was inspired by: the Cobretti Pursuit (Split/Second car) , Alfa Romeo 8C, a bit of Ferrari F12 Berlinetta and Aston Martin DB7.

So… what do you think?
Please dont troll the poll! :slightly_smiling_face: thank you!

(Also, if you want, you can leave some criticism in a reply.)

• Looks good
  • Looks bland… Not so interesting.
0 voters

I spend a lot of time on making this car.
Rozzolini Tenzo - SK450.car (43.9 KB)
I am also planning on making a “Race-ready” version of it. i am so excited to begin working on it! :grin:

Edit: Excuse me for my grammar, I had to write this really fast. :disappointed:

3 Likes

That sounds very much like Rossolini, one of the manufacturers featured in Burnout Paradise. As for this latest car of yours, it would not be out of place in NFS Most Wanted 2012 considering the year in which it debuted; I reckon it would fit into the GT or Sports categories very well indeed.

1 Like