Home | Wiki | Live Chat | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

VMO's stuff (MODDING AGAIN!)

No, you have to adjust the position of your mesh in 3DS max.

News: I released the v.1.1 update:

Changelog:
-Now you can wide the front and rear fenders.
-I fixed the firewall bug: if you make zoom, is only visible a thin line of this.

The new LMP looks beautiful. It could be really interesting for my high speed competitions.

Can you make a direct download link in this thread? I tried to download mods from Steam workshop but it simply doesnt work.

[quote=“BurningBridges”]The new LMP looks beautiful. It could be really interesting for my high speed competitions.

Can you make a direct download link in this thread? I tried to download mods from Steam workshop but it simply doesnt work.[/quote]

Yep. Tomorrow.

thanks for allowing morthable fenders, now my only issue is the fact that I cant get stupid downforce for the aero efficentcy that the real cars have :imp:

I need to setup the cd values. I doesnt think never in this. Thanks for the apportation!

A little something I made with the lmp1 body:

Very cool men!
How do you get the black end part?

if you mean the small black thing infront of the wing to make it look like its top mount it is just a vent
if you mean the majority of the rear end it is a grill, vent and lots of strips to fill the outline

[quote=“UMGaming”]if you mean the small black thing infront of the wing to make it look like its top mount it is just a vent
if you mean the majority of the rear end it is a grill, vent and lots of strips to fill the outline[/quote]

The canard is one of my mods.

I was asking for the option 2

[quote=“vmo”]

I need to setup the cd values. I doesnt think never in this. Thanks for the apportation![/quote]

Cd values are quite important because they decide if this will be allowed in competitions. I think it should have low Cd but not too low.

Anyway another streamlined body is really welcome!

[quote=“BurningBridges”]

I need to setup the cd values. I doesnt think never in this. Thanks for the apportation!

Cd values are quite important because they decide if this will be allowed in competitions. I think it should have low Cd but not too low.

Anyway another streamlined body is really welcome![/quote]

In my cars never I changed the Cd, but yes the CX.

just did a test by taking 0.1 off of the lmp1 car body cd value yeilded in a simular topspeed for quite a bit higher downforce settings

I will test

The ClFront and ClRear values what it means?

Is to make an update for the LMP1 body, and make more quicker in corners.

CI front and CI rear are lift values. Check this --> docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ … 47&vpid=A1

And the breaking edges, what it would say?

And a positive Cl?

You look at the car and you fill it dependenly on what you see… a flow breaking edge is when the flow of the car stops abruptly, like in a 90° angle.
I think possitive CI means the car creates downforce instead of lift
youtu.be/z6yAsTw6GBY?list=PL6nC … oLzC8VIl5F

Vmo can you make a variant of one of the lmp1 car bodys to have a front end like this

Whats the difference?