Home | Wiki | Discord | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

Warren Corporation

How is that such a Crown Vic, and such a Buick Roadmaster… yet still a unique design? It looks phenomenal!!

1965 Warren Belleisle LS
428ci V8 engine with 4 Barrel carburetor
3 speed automatic transmission
Warren’s flagship model for 1965.

2019 Kelowna Sv6

1979 XLT work van

See more

He took the kids back from Karen.

Here’s the 1979 Warren XLT Pickup Truck. Comes with a powerful, 145 Horsepower 7.0L v8.
Durable, with its special body on frame construction and coil springs in front, leaf springs in rear.
Hauls like a champ.
Fuel mileage: it’s 1979.

See more

Texas Special Trim also available with wider fenders, offroad suspension, bigger tires and a wide variety of bed accessories.

Here’s few more shots of the maricourt, reworked the wood a bit and added a roof rack.
See the original post here: Warren Corporation - Maricourt Station Wagon / XLT classic pickup

The '65 Belleisle is a really fine automobile. Very nicely detailed and 100% period correct. I like your other designs too but the Belleisle is your masterpiece. :slight_smile:

wow these look very nice!

:heart_eyes: Wow thank you so much :heart:️Mid 60s is my favorite Era for cars. I wish there were more 60s landyacht bodies

AGREED!! I know Silver-York would love them

Have to agree. The BelleIsle is masterful. The rear fender treatment has me scratching my head on how you did that!

Working on a new XLT pickup truck with the new open beta body, Here’s some screenshots

1989 Warren Sabre v6

- - More shots - -

that level of details
so wow

Those gradiated taillights are superb

1999 Portland Mark 3 PMC, as featured in CSR 109.
Design by me and engineering by mcp928.

1990 Warren Surveyor

Premium 4x4

XL 4x4 with dealer installed off-road package

And here they are, looking good

And a little extra!

1990 Pulse.The car you need when you need a car.

I have Taurus and Tempo vibes.

1992 Warren Performance cars