The Archives of Warren Corp

1958 Lafayette Mark 1 Woody station wagon.
Highly based on the toledo,
with a much more luxurious interior and some wood panels.

33 Likes

Speechless. Look at that!

1 Like

This is possibly the best car yet, simply due to the new light mod. Honestly I canā€™t wait for more from you.

4 Likes

:open_mouth: How much time did it take for you to make such a detailed design? Best looking '50s car ever made for Automation.

4 Likes

I find it hard to disagree - in fact, itā€™s one of the best-looking cars ever made in the UE4 release, period.

2 Likes

Whoa! I didnā€™t expect that, Iā€™m actually speechless about that comment, all I can say is a big thank you!!

2 Likes

This is by far the most reasonably detailed Automation car Iā€™ve seen and I think many other community members would agree with me on this. Nothing to be surprised about lol. If you entered a saloon version of this in Arunaā€™s recent challenge, youā€™ll be guaranteeing an instant win.

1 Like

The mighty 2018 Warren Sabre RS.
A RWD, 450 Horsepower DOHC V8 muscle car.

18 Likes

1984 Lafayette Mark IV Ocean Cruiser
Note that Lafayette is Part of Warren. Itā€™s the more luxurious division.

20 Likes

My god, all your cars are just absolutely superb! Donā€™t stop!

2 Likes

Ikr, I want a 2018 Sabre RSā€¦

1 Like

1984-1987 Warren Bureaucrat.
Because you have reached your goal in life. Youā€™ve become a grocery store manager. See your local Warren Dealer.

23 Likes

https://imgur.com/

Iā€™ve never even heard of the one you use.

Bidoof.us always worked like a charm, until yesterday. Iā€™ll wait a couple days to see if the servers get back up and running again.

The small and fun 1991 Warren Pulse GSX Convertible.

More

16 Likes

1971 Lafayette Mark III Coupe, The Personal Luxury car at its best

16 Likes

It looks like a Foxbody Mustang, but I suspect itā€™s a FWD 4-cylinder cruiser due to its size. It still wouldnā€™t be out of place at Radwood, though.

2016 Warren XLT City

The van you told your boss you didnā€™t want, but he responded Deal with it.
The van you accept giving away your dignity when climbing abord.

Great for florists and small businesses.

Gallery

13 Likes

Damn everything you create makes me want to create my own version of that thing.

4 Likes

Go for it!