Weasel'S 3D Stuff

And so it beginns…

I’m on a mission, it’s called “mod the game to recreate your own car with real parts” :smiley: :smiley:

I’m trying and failing… But I thinks it’s getting better…

I’m gonna post my progress, so stay tuned :wink:

1 Like

Good luck!

Though, I want to point out that Pyrlix already did an opel grill very similar to this.

Yes, I know… It’s just for practice. I will do some other things, when I learned to control the programm :wink:

Try this Mazda grille: http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2012/10/06-2014-mazda6-fd.jpg

hi guys,

I need some help please.

I finished my first half grillie , it should be some kind of the Edsel grillie

I put it into the game and it look horrible.

What can I do to make it look right?
-I set everything to x = 0 and i deleted the first row of edges in the uvmap.

next question:

Always, when i scoll to my grillie, i get this lua error:

What can I do about this?

Try to clean up some vertices on the UV Mesh :slight_smile:

I had that happen way too often. It may help! If you want I can provide further help via PM or skype - the UV mesh can be very messy in beginning

Also, make sure that on the right hand side of the half, you only have vertices on the top right corner, and the bottom right corner pf the UV mesh. :slight_smile:

im also getting that error …

Interesting… A Ford Edsel “vag” grille…

I have some spare time in my holiday, so i watched some youtube videos and started to build things in 3ds max.

Whos can imagine, what its going to be?

[quote=“Weasel”]I have some spare time in my holiday, so i watched some youtube videos and started to build things in 3ds max.

A Mini Cooper! (or a Fiat/SEAT 127).

[quote=“vmo”]

[quote=“Weasel”]I have some spare time in my holiday, so i watched some youtube videos and started to build things in 3ds max.

A Mini Cooper! (or a Fiat/SEAT 127).[/quote]

A Daihatsu Cuore? :ugeek:

So much yes.

I hope it’s gonna be an mini :wink:

But i have to lern so much more

nice man!!! :smiley:

This will be nice! I hope it will have many shaping options! Keep up the good work and keep us updated on the progress!

[quote=“Weasel”]I hope it’s gonna be an mini :wink:

But i have to lern so much more[/quote]

It’s quite the process! You can do it!

Weasel, if you have any questions or need some help, feel free to contact me through PM.

Thanks for that, I will, after christmas, when I have more time to work on it

I’m finally going to have a basis for my complain that Automation gearboxes are too big. I bet only a 300cc engine will fit transversely.