What I think is a very important thing in a car is how the steering wheel looks, yea, minor detail kinda but you do look at it quite a lot and it’s relatively big in the interior. So it better look at least decent.
I want everyone elses opinion on this too, so post your own candidates for ugliest steering wheels:
Aston Martin steering wheel:
- Why did Aston keep this steering wheel right until the db11?
- Why is the badge on it so ridiculously small?
- Why is there an indented chrome ring slapped on the middle with a sideways pokéball pattern?
- Why is it so oddly “flat”?
Original Porsche Cayenne:
- Im sure I don’t have to give reasoning for this
- Why is it just like… a triangle
- Why are the buttons there and why do they stick out like that
- Why are there just three random dimples on the top of the center
- Why are the panel gaps so big
Mercedes S-Class 2014 / Kia Picanto 2011:
- Doesn’t every driver just want to be greeted by a happy smiling clown when they get in their car?
- Plus a quivering bottom lip?