What are you listening to right now?

Oh no now I’m sad

I was going to post a poor rick roll attempt here, but the auto-moderator has blocked it.

if you ain’t dancing you ain’t listening loud enough

2 Likes

Oh man, Shrek doesn’t even register when I listen to this song because of a drinking game I used to play in college based on this song. The game was called “Hero” for a couple reasons but mainly because you had to be playing “Holding Out For A Hero” by Bonnie Tyler for the ENTIRE time the game was in session.

Anyways, if you want to get really messed up with a group of friends some night, ask me about Hero. If you just want to chill out though, I recommend listening to some Stevie Ray Vaughn

I know I’m probably about 2 decades too late, but I just discovered that I like the band Cake. Bonus is that they’re from Sacramento (my hometown), so a bit of regional pride there.

2 Likes

Have you heard this one yet? :smirk:

3 Likes

Yep, I was listening to that this morning at work. I’m honestly surprised I haven’t heard of them yet, they seem to be right in with the genres I listen to.

1 Like

From the new Haiduk album ‘Exomancer’ [metal]

French House masterpiece

3 Likes
1 Like

Criminally underrated Bond song.

4 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Last night I learned that the radio station I always listen to plays jazz in the evening.

4 Likes
1 Like