Home | Wiki | Live Chat | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

What multiplayer games would be considered for the next exporter?

Given the possibility for additional exporters in the future to allow multiplayer racing in Automation cars, what would be some viable options for the game to export cars to?

none.

I dont think the devs have any intentions to make cars exportable to other games. Maybe after automation 1.0 but honestly I dont think they’ll really want to try.

In regards to multiplayer IIRC beam is trying to get MP to work, so theres really no point in making an additional exporter just for a multiplayer game, just wait for beam to get MP

I’m going based on a reply from the Automation channel saying that it would be something they’d like to do, but would require a lot of cooperation from the devs of the other game. As for Beam multiplayer, I guess I got discouraged from that idea when I kept hearing from everyone that it would be nearly impossible to add. As for release time, I do agree that it would be reasonable to assume completing the game would come first.

Tbh i hope one day camshaft reuses the vehicle editor in a racing game. Think nfs but instead of buying and upgrading a car you build one from scratch

I mean… if someone donates several billion dollars, and they hire Sony, I’m all all for it!

I don’t mean like one of the modern AAA nfs games, I was thinking more like old ps1 era nfs, or maybe something like Tokyo extreme racer where there’s simplified physics and no car damage and the track is literally just highways.

Why would you take a highly in-depth design game like Automation and then dump your intricately designed car into something as shallow as NFS style games? :smiley: Kinda defeats the point, doesn’t it?
We’re open to the possibility of more exporter plugins, but that can only happen with heavy support from the devs of the other game in question. Cheers

I’m thinking about Assetto, and with less probability, rFactor 2