WHAT WOULD YOU DO - SEASON 1
- Founded in 1967, with a starting capitol of $300M
- Started with a few friends wanting to make their own car, and a few of them are engineers. (all are aged below 25, 2 engineers. but very shit ones.)
- Specializing in small spaceframe based track toy cars with fibre glass body panels.
- Difficulty multiplier of 2.38x. no starting tech pool (don't worry. it isn't as hard as the difficulty suggest, as long as you are daring to take drastic measures)
limitation for this season.
no more 1 car is allowed to be in engineering at the same time, because it reflects the reality of a small team making cars. (a limitation for this season.)
- and must be at the earliest 1 year after the finish of the last car.
their first car, the Mark A I, was a massive hit on the amateur racing scene. so is their second car the Mark A II, but the Mark A III was just an incremental update with a little bump to the engine, basicallly just stagnation, and at the same time the nation's economy is also looking grim with no prospect of it getting better anytime soon.
it's mid 1980 right now. and the company is on the brink of bankcruptcy. DRASTIC measures has to be taken, just in order to survive. and even after surviving the economy crash. you will only have 1 shot of making another hit car to make the company rise again. so.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
as this starts in the 1980. it shouldn't be too long. so i think 1 month time for all your video is enough?
Satin Autosport - 1980.zip (229.1 KB)
*the new file