When you

When manufacturers start slapping sports stickers on everything.

4 Likes

Tell me about it. Especially when Kia have other cars with much better names - Rio, Soul, Ceeā€™d (love it despite how weird it is) - and then thereā€™s Sportage. So lazyā€¦

1 Like

When you are compensating for something and a lifted smoke stack truck is just not enough

7 Likes

When you: canā€™t fit the turbos inside the engine bay.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s one way to achieve cold air/ram-air intakes I suppose.

3 Likes

This looks the same, isnā€™t it a starter we see at the top of the flywheel? BMW M5 V10.

Yep starter motorā€¦my issue with this is that most modern cars require a dgree in engineering just for basic maintenanceā€¦ although its not a holden so shouldnt have starter issues lol.

And that chev lol aussie built engine built to ā€œAmericanā€ specs

3 Likes

How about this for a cramped engine bay

3 Likes

aka when you max out the block size in the engine bay in Automation and forget that the bay also holds everything else that isnā€™t the engine block, gearbox and suspension :laughing:

3 Likes

Definitely cramped, but Iā€™d rather look at this bay

4 Likes

@Strop or when your engine is so big it doesnā€™t fit when rev it up

@maffc alfaā€™s engines look so pretty :hushed:

3 Likes

The Alfa ownerā€™s most frequent sight.

4 Likes

Yes cos they are so nice to look at :stuck_out_tongue:
(Iā€™ll keep quiet now, donā€™t wanna hijack the post any more)

1 Like

this annoys the heck out of me

1 Like

Find the engine.

1 Like

Thatā€™s not so bad, I can clearly see one of the two cylinder heads, and the other oneā€™s obstructed by the air-intake and filter. Just follow the V angle and thereā€™s an engine.

When youā€™re only wanted by 17 year olds who canā€™t make their minds up

9 Likes

When you play too much NFSU2

2 Likes

When a colour option costs as much as an upgrade from 100 to 140 horsepower or the upgrade from 3 doors to 5
(Guess the car)

3 Likes

When you put nitrous oxide on a car chasing Automation level power figuresā€¦or if you own a farm truck

8 Likes