Why does thinner front wheels have better driveability

i always wondered why is that

Please just stop with these fucking threads.

Make a fucking “LordVader Wonders…” thread, and post these stupid questions in there for someone to answer.

4 Likes

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Plus, thinner front tires (especially noticeable on mid- / rear engined cars) make for a more understeery behaviour.

i usually use FR layout and if all my wheels are the same size it oversteers. so thinner front wheels means it will understeer which is easier to control also driveability is better

1 Like

hai, what is the problem

The Problem is for every time you have a question, you make a new thread.

Why not make less fucking forum clutter by making one thread in which you ask these questions.

That is my FUCKING problem.

1 Like

i dont understand why you need to be angry about that.

anyway i see no thread that says, “ask here and someone will answer it”

1 Like

thank you very much @Microwave

That thread is not for questions about automation though

You sure seem like a very angry and hateful person. Do you need someone to talk to? Is everything okay at home? Going through a divorce maybe? It will be okay friend, just take a deep breath and say WOOSAH. By the way, the word “fucking” has enough emotion behind it, no need to caps lock it. It really doesn’t reinforce your point at all, just emphasizes you like the word fuck.

2 Likes

@JackedJR and who the FUCK are you? Just kiddin’ (really, just playing with what you said about the word fuck, sort of irony/sarcasm/something).

######You seem rather new or not-so-active in the forum, let me formulate a little bit. The thing is, we recently have been suffering in the forum from some members that either are really dense/annoying (making stupid thread after stupid thread after stupid thread and so on…) or people that are so lazy that forget to use the always handy search function. And some of us, quite active and old members are annoyed by that behaviour and to some extend we’re on attack mode, specially to some targeted members that always seems to make the same mistakes or to recur to the same behaviour [or that we’ve caught cheating on challanges], leading to the conclusion that they’re trolls or frankly just do things without manners, cortesy and/or just to annoy us. And Vri is not an angry and hateful person, is actually chill :wink:

3 Likes

Well that definitely paints a better picture. I have been around for quite some time, but the new forum lay-out and such is very new to me and even seems to have erased what few posts I had prior to the change. Although I was never really very active to begin with. I honestly have been using Automation strictly as a learning tool for myself. Prior to playing Automation I literally had almost no knowledge about engines, but now I am a very enthusiastic motorhead thanks to what I have learned. The forums however I am still getting accustomed to. I will say that my post was in all good fun hence the woosah joke, so I certainly meant no ill will :smiley: But watch what the FUCK you say to me. Just kidding again. :imp:

Lol. Your so cute when your angry vri…women adorable when cranky but dangerous

1 Like

https://media.tenor.co/images/54451401d52c0dd2fe9ee5752857d53c/raw

3 Likes

If people are such a huge bother all the time there must be rules that can prevent it?

:thumbsup:

I do not see @lordvader1 as the one being in the wrong here excluding not using the search function (Which to be honest does not always load things properly).

He is far from cluttering, and it’s also pretty damn rude to say that someone is cluttering a small online community like this where everything is easy to find.
Go complain about cluttering in Off-topic or even in Community Challenges.

Criticize him for not using the search function, not verbally abuse him like some immature teenager.

By raging at him incessantly you’ve caused more clutter than him.

Answer the question, tell him off. Done. 1 post needed, and you don’t look like a massive tool.

1 Like

http://discourse.automationgame.com/t/automation-forum-rules/5189?u=microwave
There are forum rules. Anyway, because this thread is bound to turn into ANOTHER shitstorm, I think it’d be wise if we let the mods lock it.

1 Like