NeverLoseGuy's Car Thread (Home of Fanatic, Willy, Echo Hour and more) [WIP]

v i b r a t i o n s

dear god why?

This is much too large for a V6. Even if it actually delivers 613 horsepower, that can’t be good for the car’s comfort rating. And plain untreated steel for the body and chassis in this day and age is asking for trouble.

In fact none of your cars seem to make much sense - some of them use very old, anachronistic bodies for the present day, others have too much power for their own good, and still others are just plain bad. And yet, somehow, I like them as a guilty pleasure, if only because I’ve never seen anything more meme-worthy than what you’ve made.

Some of them are intended as a meme, yes. Others I’ll either see if there’s any better options, or justify decisions I made with the writing. Harper, for example, could get away with using shitty materials to mimic Fiat and their unreliable reputation.

Now that you mentioned it, I’ll leave this page as it is for a while. I still have a couple of brands to write and I’ll finish everything up once things are a-ok.

2 Likes

Also known as: Aero, Wizard, Blue Boi
Established: 1967
Country of origin: United Kingdom
Known for: Lightweight Supercars
Types of vehicles: Supers
Real life equivalent: Lotus
Founder: Elena Western
Current CEO: Megan Colin
Parent organization: None
Subsidiaries: None

Elena Western, the youngest of the three Westerns, was one of the female engineers who has shown keen interest in automotive sports back in 60’s, spending a lot of time tinkering with her cars in the garage rather than participating in the activities women were expected to. Seeing her potential, the Western family suggested her to use the skill and start the business related to her field, so she could bring fortune to the family the way her brothers had been doing since they graduated.

The business had been running steadily, until it faced a tough competition who would later become the long-running rival of the company. Worse still, the founder of the said rival also turned out to be one of her classmates she knew during her college years, making their relationships somewhat closer, but at the same time, very tense.

While Curtis Fusion Jr. chose to pursue more power to move faster, Elena instead did the opposite and started cutting down weight to increase the power/weight ratio. This philosophy that she has come up with would become the core concept of what Aeromancer is about; agility and control, rather than Fanatic’s brute force and pure power.

Known cars:

Sorcerer - The entry-model of the Aeromancer lineup, but still packs a lot of punch.

Spec:

• Engine: 3.5L V6
  • Aspiration: Naturally Aspirated
  • Fuel System: Direct Injection
  • Body materials: Glued aluminium monocoque frame, Fiberglass panels
  • Gearbox: 6-speed sequential
  • Max hp: 329hp @ 7300rpm
  • Weight: 1389kg

Sacred - The latest model of the company, proudly expresses the philosophy of the company’s design.

Spec:

• Engine: 3.3L V8
  • Aspiration: Turbocharged
  • Body materials: Carbon fiber monocoque frame and panels
  • Max hp: 532hp @ 7600rpm
  • Weight: 1263kg

Wicked - The poster boy of the company since 1972 that also doubles as the most powerful of the lineup.

Spec:

• Engine: 4.6L V8
  • Aspiration: Turbocharged
  • Body materials: Carbon fiber monocoque frame and panels
  • Max hp: 609hp @ 7300rpm
  • Weight: 1395kg
4 Likes

Also known as: 60’s muscle, Dark Knight, Screaming Eagle
Established: 1998
Country of origin: USA
Known for: Classic muscle cars
Types of vehicles: Coupe; muscle
Real life equivalent: Retro muscle car builders
Founder: Johnson Smith
Current CEO: Owen Pluckers
Parent organization: Fanatic Automotives

Muscle cars first emerged into the land of freedom back in the 60s, with the cars promising high power and fun. While there are many modern incarnations in the market today, none of them managed to stay true to their origins, and the words themselves eventually devolved into something else entirely.

Chronos Marvel was created to undo the process, and bring forth the new age of muscle car.

The better muscle car.

The car itself isn’t just for aesthetic; the power it has combined with high-quality materials of the body and interior ensures an enjoyable driving experience, while still maintaining power, and fun, the American way.

Marvel - Murican - The brand’s only car, but certainly holds it all together.

Spec:

• Engine: 7.5L V8
  • Body materials: Galvanised Steel frame and Treated Steel panels
  • Gearbox: 5-speed manual
  • Max hp: 377hp @ 4000rpm
  • Weight: 1975kg
4 Likes

Also known as: The Rich Man’s Toys, Gentlemen, British Supremacy
Established: 1938
Country of origin: UK
Known for: Ultra-luxury vehicles
Types of vehicles: Luxury
Real life equivalent: Rolls-Royce, British Cadillac
Founder: Sven Hamilton
Current CEO: Bill “Billion” Hamilton
Parent organization: None

Hamilton family was one of the first to get their hands onto the automotive industry when it was just blooming in the 30’s. Instead of making their cars affordable however, the family chose to reserve their cars to the rich in the name of “Crystillar”, which would later be synonymous with hand-crafted elegance only worthy to the few.

It’s no surprise that, even to this day, the name of the company doesn’t really appear onto the surface for the masses to see. It is to be argued however, that it indicates what this company is all about; elegance, distilled to the absolute.

“Not everyone gets to be The King,” Bill said.

Whether that’s the actual pride that remains in the family, or just a bad marketing, you only seldom spot a car under the hexagonal badge.

Known cars:

Grand Empire - The king’s throne in a portable package.

Spec:

• Engine: 5.3L V16
  • Body materials: Cor. Res. Steel frame and panels
  • Gearbox: 9-speed adv. automatic
  • Max hp: 552hp @ 8500rpm
  • Weight: 2484kg

6.5l 6 cyl? And that’s really heavy for that body