Would you rather drive? 2: Drivable Boogaloo

I voted for the Enzo and 488, the former for being the most outrageous-looking car of the bunch (as hypercars ought to be), the latter for delivering the marque’s first class win at Le Mans in several years - and at a (relative) canter too.

Which would you rather have to drive in public?

• Amish Horse & Cart
    gallery-1483977699-gettyimages-540682078
  • Next Level Bogan Sh*tbox
    r336078_1522998

0 voters

2 Likes

like stm I live in 'straya, so the bogan get-fucken-smashed-at-the-Denny-ute-Muster-and-get-glassed-in-the-fucken-eye-ya-filthy-cunt mobile would actually be an acceptable mode of transport…

10 Likes

The bogan just because then its acceptable (and expected) to drive like a dumb ass cunt bi7ch who rules don’t apply to, and road signs and other cars are perfect target practice for that beginning scene of I am Legend…

There’s a lifted falcon ute with 4 light bars, mudflaps, a huge bull bar, side steps and a livery with something similar to “the cuntball rally” plastered all over it that parks in my area. Nobody has much to say about it.

Would you rather drive…

A 600HP big boi

Nope, just nope.

• 2019 Ford/Hennessey F150 Velociraptor
  • 2009 Subaru WRX Convertible by NCE

0 voters

Yeah that Subaru exists by the way. And they still offer the service I believe

3 Likes

It’s gonna be the Subbie for me chief

Come on man, I respect your opinion and I get the reasons, but a convertible Subie?

Makes perfect sense, man won’t need a new car for the Mid-Life-Crisis… guess I should go and buy me one, then.

1 Like

I’m not gonna drive a fuggin trucc in rural germany thanks

2 Likes

yep not gonna drive a truck in inner-city 'straya on roads the same size as in European towns. I see enough of the douchebags that do drive them around where they clearly don’t belong and I already want to wrench all the lug nuts off their wheels. While we’re at it we should introduce a tax based on crash aggressivity and how much of a danger a vehicle poses to other parties in a crash to make people think how socially irresponsible they’re being with their back pocket. And introduce harsher penalties for those who cause injury and fatality while driving said vehicles. Perhaps a congestion fee too for oversized vehicles within the CBD.

Can you tell I hate oversized vehicles?

3 Likes

I didn’t vote for that one because it’s fucking hard to choose.

OT:

"Would you rather… (Late-2010s German super saloons edition)

BMW M5 F90 Competition

Mercedes-AMG E63 S

Porsche Panamera Turbo S e-Hybrid

• BMW M5 Competition
  • Mercedes-AMG E63 S
  • Porsche Panamera Turbo e-Hybrid
0 voters
3 Likes

I hate oversized vehicles and I can perfectly relate with your feelings about them lol. I hate truckers who think they’re entitled enough to own the roads. But at the same time, there’s something about the Raptor/Velociraptor. I mean that’s a truck that even Jeremy Fucking Clarkson admires. But yeah, I can understand what you’re saying

seems fitting as this just came out…
Would you rather drive:
Modern

Or classic

• 2019 Charger Hellcat widebody
  • 1969 Charger R/T

0 voters

4 Likes

I’ll take classic, 50 year old muscle with all the quirks and headaches just for the sexy muscle car bodies… (as long as I have one modern, reliable commuter car of course)

4 Likes

I’m gonna go for modern here!

Besides I don’t want any confederate flag on my car

3 Likes

neither.

BMW too overpriced to be worth driving
Merc is just UGLY AF
Porsche does not have the uniqueness anymore…

Small Hot Hatches :fire:

Ford Fiesta 1.0 ecoboost ST-line

998cc 3 cylinder engine making 138hp. Average fuel consumption 4.8L/100km. Price is around 17.850€. Redirect Notice

Suzuki Swift Sport 1.4

1.4 4 cylinder engine making 138hp. Average fuel consumption 5.6L/100km. Price is around 17.800€. Redirect Notice

• Ford Fiesta 1.0 ecoboost ST-line
  • Suzuki Swift Sport
0 voters
4 Likes

BMW M5

Vuxhall Louts Carlton

• BMW M5
  • Vuxhall Lotus Carlton
0 voters
2 Likes

Tough one…Carlton!

1 Like