Would you rather drive this or that?

Commodore is an insult to the name. No one but old people are gonna buy it.

Stinger is Sexy, Fast, and Comfortable.

2 Likes

Trying to pick the real rivals in this:

vs

• Hyundai i30N
  • VW Golf R

0 voters

edit: oops I fucked up the poll build. One choice only plz :joy:

3 Likes

Genesis G70

Or stinger 2.0
0-litre-front

• Genesis G70
  • Stinger 2.0

0 voters

The i30 is Sexy.

Golf R is boring.

Hard choice between the Genesis and the Stinger, but the stinger edges it out

2 Likes

Optima
images%20(1)

Or Sonata
images%20(2)

• Sonata
  • Optima

0 voters

Pick Two

Maserati Levante

Alfa Romeo Stelvio

Lamborghini Urus

Audi RSQ7

Porsche Cayenne

• Maserati Levante
  • Alfa Romeo Stelvio
  • Lamborghini Urus
  • Audi RSQ7
  • Porsche Cayenne

0 voters

Are we allowed to make polls with multiple choices? Coz if we are then I’d extend the hot hatch to the entire market of hot hatches and you know that’s a big list.

yea
But i just pick two cause so it can be a little harder and not wide range to pick

Can we add a “None of the above” option please! :face_vomiting:

1 Like

My thoughts so far:
Camaro vs Challenger - Camaro wins. A boat but not quite as boaty as a Challenger.
Round 2: R8, always loved it to be honest. Never been a fan of Lambo’s generic edgy styling. Do like it’s interior a fair bit.
Round 3: Camry for that sweet sweet V6
Civic vs Corolla - no brainer, picking the Civic. Looks better to me, handles like a dream they say.
Stinger GT anyday. The V6 is proving to be very tunable, it’s a drivable, comfortable and a very sexy car. IMO you have to be living under a rock to think Kia’s reliability is lagging behind Germans or something like that.
Then, i30N. I love me a good underdog, it seems to be amazing good value and the facade of German build quality is definitely wearing thin, I wouldn’t jump to trust it always.
Again, Stinger. Genesis suffers from multiple issues as a brand so cars end up with huge depreciation which is not fun.
I have a thing for Optimas. Especially in white. That being said the Sonata’s rear is better to me.
Last round: I’m with HOL. Just give me like a Volvo XC60/90 thanks.

4 Likes

knew I missed something

1 Like

The most important option too :stuck_out_tongue:

tbf, I should’ve dropped the Audi, and added the F-pace. Made it the “SUVs from companies that shouldn’t”

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh well, quite a bit of new polls…

Civic - looks less boring, doesn’t have a grandpa’s car image in my mind, I don’t like Toyota.
Stinger - because… everything? Looks much better, has a proper drivetrain (RWD -> AWD instead of a rather “meh” transverse based AWD), has a V6 (a powerful one at that), a good looking interior and is a Kia, not some GM rubbish.
i30 N - I actually like the Golf’s looks inside and outside better, but I don’t trust modern VAG and very much trust Hyundai/Kia. And i30 is still a good looking car and I like that with the N it enters a new market as a quite capable contender.
Stinger again, though that was a tough choice, as both are basically the same construction and both look great. Kia has more “cool” factor.
IDK in Optima vs Sonata case, as they are both quite good looking and rather boring mid size cars from Korea.
Levante and Stelvio - mainly because screw VAG and I hate Cayenne. And yes pls gib Jag and Volvo, they would easily be the winners for me :grin:

back at it again with the SUVs

Jaguar iPace

Tesla Model X

• Jaguar iPace
  • Tesla Model X

0 voters

The model X is an MPV and kinda bland. And ik ik “the p100d!!!1!!1!1!” but the p100D is double the price of a top level I-pace…

Also I hate the whole touch screen dashboard and Tesla build quality in general

You know what? I’ll walk.

5 Likes

No. More. SUVs.

5 Likes

never

I would rather drive a Trabant.

2 Likes