[YOU CHOOSE THE CHALLENGE] Car Design Face Off

I want a challenge. Who wants to challenge me in a car design face off? Since I am so terrible at setting up challenges, the challenger gets to choose what this challenge will be about, rules and everything. If the challenger wants a musclecar challenge, bring it, Racing Minivans, bring it, Micro Car, Bring it. First Responder is the challenger, and they get to choose the challenge (must be car design related).

Here’s an idea, how about you stop making these stupid “challenges”, make friends with people on the forum instead of pissing them off, and then challenge them -privately?-
How many times do you have to be told this? Theres no point in making “challenge” threads if you’re not going to lay out rules or anything and, above all else, ask somebody else to make and run YOUR fucking challenge!

6 Likes

May I introduce you to the concept of PROPERLY entering people’s challenges to build a GOOD reputation before spamming threads over the forums, in which you rile everyone up.

Thank you.

~Anya

7 Likes

I’m starting to think you haven’t been banned just so the forum can keep you as a punching bag.

5 Likes

I’ll tell you something you might have not noticed.

Else where on this section of the forums, there are other challenges. Some are open.

An automation forum challenge consists of: someone having an idea, they present it, collect entries, judge/review them and then present the results in a nice manner.

If you want so much to have your cars compared, judged and reviewed, you can simply read those posts and send them a car that complies with their rules.

That’s how it works here. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.

If you really want to be bold, and have someone do the work for you, then please convince them BEFORE posting, so people know what will happen. No one wants to spend 1 hour or more of their life fiddling with sliders for naught. If the challenge dies off, that’s what will happen.

Right now, you are getting backfire because you are a premise for such wasted effort.

You should read these, once you’ve complied with all of that, people will be likely to join you.

7 Likes

Alright @CNCharger, your other “challenge” got closed 1 hour ago and you think you can just go back and create another one? Look at the challenges that other people have created. They have proper rules and people that are willing to follow through, judge the challenge and complete it. Meanwhile you come here and say “Who wants to challenge me.” You have hit a new low. I think it would be good for you to just stay away from Community Challenges & Competitions until you have found out what you need to create a successful challenge. Most of my challenges didn’t succeed so I stopped making challenges until I knew how to pull one off. And when people give you advice, don’t yell back at them like they are the ones being stupid. Take their advice because it is some of the best advice you can get.

4 Likes

again?!?!?!?!?!

3 Likes

Believe it or not.

Ehhh… Even my only “challenge”, created ONLY to make someone stop grumbling and completely unorganised received less criticism (than any of yours) and more entries (than all of yours combined, probably). And do you know why it was like that? Because - even though I admit, I didn’t read the thread about making challenges - it was in the form considered on this forum as a challenge, had a more or less sensible rules and DIDN’T NEED anyone but me to judge it. And because even though it failed and didn’t properly finish, I warned about it being bad from the beginning.

And that’s why I also haven’t started any other challenge since then, despite having some ideas I consider interesting. For the sake of forum’s good.

3 Likes

i say this as serious advice.

##LEARN THE GAME AND ENTER CHALLENGES BEFORE STARTING ONE AND DON’T WEASEL OUT OF JUDGING BY SHIFTING IT TO A 3RD PARTY THAT DOESN’T CARE!

i’ve seen some of your cars and, tbh, they suck. like you spam quality sliders and still only achive what most of us can do without tuoching those sliders. and the visuals are…boring.

this is a bitter pill to swallow, but it’s one you need to take.

7 Likes

Yet again, this is the beginnings of a slanging match. Locking it off.

8 Likes