Zasteros Motors - UE4 Phase (2019 Zasteros Icatech for NYIAS)

Zasteros Modena 2018

After we shifted our focus on limited production vehicles than on mass-produced cars,

we are able to have less limits on the process of building a car and we can let loose a little bit.

Bring in the Zasteros Modena, Where the decision has shown results.

The Zasteros Modena 2018 is a limited production GT sport car that will run alongside the Finheit GT sports coupe that will start sales in Late February 2018.

You might wondering, “Another GT car? It will probably just be the same car with a different body”,
You are wrong. Under the new body, it is a completely new chassis which is made of Carbon Fibre whilst the body is made of Aluminium.

The Sports Soul

While the Finheit is the comfy long-distance tourer that will take you anywhere, the Modena is a buffed up mountain reaper that will take you EVERYWHERE.

It achieves this by using a “NA12.54” Engine, which means “Naturally Aspirated 12 (cylinder) 5.4”, giving an output 494.2 hp @ 7300 RPM and 546.5 Nm @ 4500 RPM, redlining at 8300 RPM.

About 100 hp less than the Finheit, but it has to carry less weight. So it has nimble handling through the corners without so much body roll

The Prestige Mind

Due to the car being targeted to be more sportier than the Finheit, It has used less advanced and more realiable "DashInfo" touchscreen but is built more equally to the Finheit and still has Hydraulic Power Steering and 2+2 Layout.

But more importantly,it uses hydropneumatic suspension and active swaybars that are coupled with the “Road-Layout Profile System” (RLPS) that can adjust the swaybars to give a little way to be loose so you can hang the tail out in the track and be comfortable when you are not in the mood for games.

Product Information

Name : Zasteros Modena 2018

Production date : Late February 2018

Trim Level: only one at the moment…

Price : $57 760 @ -20% mark-down

5 Likes

Soooo you’re selling each car at a significant loss? What’s the point of that?

3 Likes

Publicity.

1 Like

With a… pretty normal high end sports car? I personally don’t see anything in it that would draw attention to Zasteros brand. It’s… fast, I guess? As any coupe with 500 hp would be? Yes, hydropneumatic suspension, that’s unusual, but not really being sth that makes a sports car attractive enough to be a halo car raising the brand image.

And a minor detail - admitting that another model uses a less reliable anything is quite bad from marketing standpoint.

I’m grumbly, yes. But for a reason.

Zasteros Icatech,

A track slayer in a rush

Coming to you this NYIAS 2018

This one looks quite aggressive with its big wing, but I would have preferred it if you used the largest version of the DB9 body, with its better proportions.