Zephorus Unique Automotive

Thank you for providing me with a redesigned version of the vehicle I sent you. It not only looks sportier, but also has more presence on the road, especially in the deeper blue you chose for your interpretation of the LE3 3.0 Coupe.

2 Likes

Brussel Motorsport F52
Thanks to @Tsundere-kun for the awesome car!
“Dont change the rear lights” okay changes it slightly anyway

im really sorry if this isnt what the original car looked like but there was some morph issues

Original

New

Love this thing by the way :wink:
Also the first time trying these blur photos out, I think they worked pretty well.

8 Likes

Solution Cars Tarmac
Seems someone else is good at orignal names too :stuck_out_tongue:

Another drawing this one, dead cool.
Thanks Icebear
Drawing
2f6eda9a-1cdb-43a9-9fe8-fbb20736d7ba
Reality

4 Likes

SC Rogue 920Z
Icebear dived into the supercar world, with this one its more hypercar like.

Drawing

Reality

5 Likes

Oslo Automotive Ragnarok
A spicy little thing that I was requested to do by @Tsundere-kun
The goal was to create a track car, an extreme machine able to take twists and turns to prove that this car can be quick around a track, and not just in a straight line.

With the original model getting to 279mph I had lots of downforce that I could apply before I lost too much speed, the car already had good downforce at 1.38G for both cornering types so it was going to be a challenge to pull something better out.

Original

New
Achieving a 1:42.97 around the ATT this car puts itself way ahead of the 1:49.04 of the original car, and it looks good while doing it.
1.39G 20m Corner
2.12G 200m Corner
240mph

So yes, I think the goal was hit and hit hard.
Not much of the style of the car was changed, I kept all the lights and most of the vents, just a few tweaks here and there so it flowed a little more. To think that this is only the 6th quickest car that I’ve ever had the chance to get it around the ATT. Mad.

Please send in a car if you’ve been thinking about it!

10 Likes

Stella SR8
Thanks for sending this in @On3CherryShake
The build was already pretty strong and it looked clean so I had my work cutout for this one, there was some good, creative uses of fixtures. It’s certainly a top quality build.
Original

New
One thing that stood out was the wing, it didn’t fit so I changed that to be much sleeker, I also added some detail to the engine bay and front nose.

Overall I liked the clean looks of the car before, but I also think that the new car is more brutal in appearance.

the body may have wrong morphs im sorry but the laf body breaks a lot when you import it

8 Likes

Agreed. But I still prefer the sleeker look of the original design - and it would have been even cleaner when combined with the smaller rear wing you installed.

1 Like

The attempt at a different engine cover was what killed me probably haham the front was a bit messy too, but i think i could of kept that flow there with some more creative fixturing.
Anyway, yours next :wink:

DMS Imperia GT
An interesting era by that i mean i hate it so this was pretty fun to design.
I ended up redoing much of the front of the car and I actually really like it now.
Thanks @abg7

Original

New

3 Likes

Astounding. This is your first attempt at reimagining anything from the late-90s/early-00s and it is, quite frankly, jaw-dropping. It especially reminds me of this:

The overall shape (especially the front and rear) brings to mind the Super Type 3 from Burnout 3, but that car doesn’t have an extra pair of tailpipes or straked side intakes, although it does have a roof-mounted air intake.

2 Likes

Haha thanks!
The lines were already there on the car, you’re vent placement was basically perfect, it was just getting the car to flow around them and that was the hard part. It’s just a few little things that could massively improve a build like that :stuck_out_tongue:

Arion Cetus
Awesome car @Aruna
Especially that rear :heart_eyes:

Original

New

The car has much more of a 2000’s feel now, along with a more detailed engine bay and some fresh paint :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’ve got a car you want to be re done just send it over!

9 Likes

Oh heck yeah! I love what you’ve done to it :heartpulse::sparkles:

4 Likes

Sabrett Anaconda 5SR
Little bit different this one. @schultzie asked for a facelift of their 1991 to 1997. Well I gave it a go :stuck_out_tongue:

Upgraded power, more premium feel to it, and some good looks.

5 Likes

Tanaka X-Series (2nd Gen) 300X Turbo Spec R AWD
Damn that was a mouthful of copy paste words.
The idea for this car was “tuner” and well, i’m not sure whether i got ricer or tuner, but its got power so its not a ricer right?

It was already pretty tuner, I had a hard time figuring out what to do. Good job on that @Aaron.W

Original

New

7 Likes

Silver York Sovereign Brougham
What a god damn classy car. This is personally one of the bestbarges i’ve ever seen. Gratz @ProfessorP3PP3R
Original

New

Restoration (sorta)
sorry not sorry

There was only the one issue imo with the car and that was the rear lights, i think i did good with the new ones though :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

BT Motors Panthera XH
A pretty cool car, just looks like its been hit by a truck at the rear because of the morphs. I tried to kinda fix it but eh, it didn’t work that well and it lacks depth still.
The idea was to have it compete with the likes of the RS6

@EddyBT i forgot the tag before sorry
Original
I dont feel like i did a very good job to be honest, the rear isn’t any better imo. Maybe i should of wrapped the lights around more.

New
Some thicc boye fenders and a 4.2L V8 later we have a car that can top out at 196mph and has a 0-60 of 3.7 seconds. Not bad for 2 tons.

8 Likes

Hakju Ogore SR
I uh… redesign cars, not corpses.

@schultzie
Interesting, but not quite what i was looking for.

Original

New
Not sure how i feel about the back on this one.
I actually kept most of the bumpers on this.

13 Likes

You took a bad joke or the unfortunate results of a brain aneurysm and turned it into a late 80’s design bureau study. Impressive!

6 Likes

Ooooooh, I like what you did with the front for my wagon! The silver is lovely too. I usually can’t make other trims because I don’t want to touch the base design lol

wow proceeds to tag me after I comment gg

1 Like