2005 Family Car Challenge [COMPLETE]

I am having trouble uploading images, but I have something ready. Will try restarting my browser.

Eleanor’s local Canmo sales representative recommends the new 2005 Canmo Kestral SE V6 5 door. At it’s heart is a 3.2L V6 making 247hp powering the front wheels. 60mph arrives in 6.9 seconds, and it gets 22.6mpg, and the hatch makes it very practical. All for $45,100.

6 Likes

2005 IKIGAI MP25

Shown here in Granite Metallic

IKIGAI is FMC’s brand of balance and purpose. IKIGAI vehicles are economical, practical, safe, and reliable, as well as being fun to drive.

The MP25 is a 6 passenger MPV, this one being FWD and equipped with a 2.6L DOHC V6. Easy to own and maintain, easy to pack up with people and or cargo.

IKIGAI - Find the balance within!

5 Likes

That’s a nice job how you integrated the taillights. They’re usually difficult to blend in with the body shapes, but you found a way.
I am still waiting for you to cooperate with Vento who makes brilliant engineering but ugly designs.

3 Likes

The best trick I know to get wrapped tail lights like that is to 3d them at an angle and then drop them at that 2d angle. You can’t move them further but if you get it right and leave it alone, they will wrap around without distortion.

3 Likes

I tried the same trick multiple times on my test mules, and it worked a treat. A more detailed description can be found here.

3 Likes

I use this method with general fiddling - sometimes flipping it vertically or horizontally may allow it to fit the lines better (if you flip horizontally you may have to change up the turn signal and reverse lenses.

2 Likes

2005 IP VAGANT 3500 GLX

Because I simply won’t bother put up a fancy ad for this egg.

7 Likes

2005 Nerruci x250