2010 Toyota Prius

you gotta do something to that prius, at least make it a meme if you’re gonna park it at car shows :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t/don’t want to modify it. But I could start lifting the hood to show off the engine. Seems to be a thing people do.

So no hellcat engine…? :sob:

3 Likes

i really need to start going to C&C here in town

Not a bad idea, pop that hood!

1 Like

Let them all see the big plastic cover that says “Toyota” on it :smile:

In all seriousness why not try it! I’ve never seen under the bonnet of a Prius so I’m curious

As I am too lazy to walk outside into 34°C weather and take a picture, here is an older picture from when I was attempting to clean it. I did get most of the plant matter, but the orange high voltage cables kinda scared me away from touching anything on the right side of the engine bay.

(I’ll probably replace this photo sometime soon with a better one)

2 Likes

Since this entire video takes place in and around my car, I suppose I can post it here. I present to you, Typical Seat Assessments, my latest bad idea.

3 Likes

Just had the Prius in for smog/emissions testing, and it passed. No surprises there.

3 Likes

The Other Guys (2010)

Okay…?

To fix that, you should straight pipe it!

Sorry, sort of a private joke. There’s a recurring joke about priuses.

Not bad…

(53.2 MPG US, converts to 63.8 MPG UK or 4.4 L/100km)

4 Likes

N I C E

Scenes from a very empty and rainy Cars and Coffee on Saturday…

4 Likes

Yesterday, December 14, was my car’s 8th birthday. My parents took it home on December 14, 2010, and 8 years later, it has 88,000 miles and is still going strong. Looking forward to many more years to come.

1 Like

Started 2019 off right with a New Years Day Polar Bear Drive with my local Cars and Coffee. Me and 200+ other cars took a nice cruise through the foothills. Oh what fun it is to drive…

5 Likes

My car hit a big milestone yesterday… 90,000 miles. Having it in for the big 90k mile service next week. Still running strong, 8 and a bit years after purchase.

5 Likes

So, wait, you stiffed your father on the maintenance even though he gave you the car for free? Dude… that’s so hollow. He gave you a free car, show some decency…

2 Likes