2017 Automation Geneva International Motor Show

@Dorifto_Dorito I think you’d make an excellent reviewer! Perhaps we could both release the cars on this thread in whatever form we want to, and then the cars to you after for a full review like your one on the Everyone Is A Reviewer thread? How does that sound @szafirowy01 :smiley:

@ramthecowy EEEK!

2 Likes

Sounds good for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Huh? :grin:

@ramthecowy Well it’s a new Cavallera of some sorts! I’m exicted :smiley:

2 Likes

Sure, cant wait! :blush:

3 Likes

Earlier this year at NAIAS, we revealed the new EADC Corsair…Now, at Geneva, we reveal the EADC Corsair CRX. The Complete-Racing-eXperience.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Also expect to see the brand new 2017 EADC Fenice coming soon…

6 Likes

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

8 Likes

I promise, this is the last teaser.

1 Like

Also looking for someone keen to do some photoshop work for myself

9 Likes

Second Airborne’s advert. The new Alpha Clubman.

Copy of the advert has been sent to Gavin Anderson with some text behind.

(@DeusExMackia I’ll sent you the text as a letter on pm)

6 Likes

9 Likes

6 Likes
9 Likes

Redhawk Performance Group released this statement today:

It’s ok to be late, as long as you are late with style.
/#RPGGeneva

1 Like

Since EADC have not much to present this year at Geneva, EADC will be showcasing some of our old Rally cars at Geneva. We will also let some press and some lucky people be driven around the beautiful Swiss Alps in said rally cars. This will coincide with the release of a new book regarding the history of MBS/EADC rally and their greatest and worst moments. So watch out for that…and dont forget to book for the chance to ride in one of the many cars below!

4 Likes

@Rk38 AM VERY EXCITE, FINALLY GET TO SEE MAESIMA SUPERMINI, H Y P E

Cough cough, sorry,
Gavin is very excited about the upcoming Maesima.

2 Likes

I really cannot wait to show off what I have been making, still got some more cars to do.

Brivio S.P.A brands that will be attending are as follows:
Kelet, YA, Horyuji, Brivio, Winchester and LM

I have a few cars for each

3 Likes

History lesson, part 2.

By 1994, the over ten year old Impakt chassis was no longer competitive in Motorsports. Thus, by the end of the season a new car from IMP appeared in DTM races, and it was rather fast. Unusually though, it did not resemble any production car made by IMP at the time. Yet.

Nearly a year later, the sheets were finally removed from the new Impakt, which looked nearly identical to the Class 2 R. The initial presentation revealed that the Class 2 Race Car and the humble mid-size sedan were basically indentical. This meant the Impakt used the same chassis, double-wishbone suspension and rear mounted gearbox, only with less aerodynamic devices, a full interior and a selection of four–cylinder engines in Diesel and Petrol.
The 1995 Impakt was therefore one of the rare cases where a production car had been derived from an actual race car. A successor to the almost legendary 260R appeared shortly after.

The 260R was, once again, a homologation special for Group A racing. Being RWD and naturally aspirated meant that it was unsuitable for WRC, but rather perfect for road racing. The 250hp 2.6L engine was still based off the DTM engine, but revised for better everyday usability. It really only shared about 20% of parts with the DTM engine. The second generation Impakt became one of the most successful touring cars of the late 1990s, and even proved to be a force on asphalt rallye stages…

8 Likes

5 Likes

Great things come in small packages.

#ArriveInForce
#HodanRizun

1 Like