2695 Hp - 2629 Nm - v8

Hey. I created this monster!
Almost 2700 Hp.
If there was better conrods and pistons in the game, this engine would have over 3000 hp.

extreme durabillity ! almost 2000 km ! :wink:

Engine file please?

Here:
4.0L FP 32V DOHC TurboRev0.lua (64.7 KB)

It will be done within 24 hours

Ehm. What will be done?

well a run through of what is in the engine, a dyno test then a manual test then possibly improvements that could be made to it thats what I do

maar, I’m not surprised you’re confused. Basically, Juno is a guy who makes a videos of engines the other people made.

Kubboz I owe you one for that.

Yep I am the Engine Showcase Video maker, send me the files and you get a youtube video out of it

Okay. Well i hope you credit the authors and not yourself.

I always credit them at the start of the video and also in the Video Description I would NEVER forget that although I do all my videos in a single take although I have had a few times where I scrapped a video because I made a major mistake in it and I dont do video editing what you see is what you get (or WYSIWYG for short) and I am good at making about 10 minute videos I will exceed that if I have to do a triple showcase mainly for the Themed Engine Challenge (TEC for short) finale and I do my best I am still learning

Can you give a link to your youtube channel?

youtube.com/user/JBL9996666/ … &flow=grid

thats to the video links I have a lot of Video logs on there from Le Mans Last year but all the Automation videos are there for you to view

[quote=“maar0005”]If there was better conrods and pistons in the game, this engine would have over 3000 hp.
[/quote]

find a way to limit the torque output and you’ll get it there easily;)