$54,000 usd loan

lol, almost! But that is pretty insane indeed.

For the gearing:
1st to 250 km/h
2nd to 360 km/h
3rd to 420 km/h
4th to 470 km/h
5th to 510 km/h

That should give you lots of burnt clutches, but at least your tires won’t evaporate within ten seconds xD

I was more thinking about how you put 2800nm through a gearbox without it exploding.

I guess this is how, pictured below is a gearbox for this motor being rebuilt.

[quote=“Killrob”]

lol, almost! But that is pretty insane indeed.

For the gearing:
1st to 250 km/h
2nd to 360 km/h
3rd to 420 km/h
4th to 470 km/h
5th to 510 km/h

That should give you lots of burnt clutches, but at least your tires won’t evaporate within ten seconds xD[/quote]

I see a little problem here (if you want to use it on the road), in 1st at idle (with 1000 rpm idle and 6000 rpm redline) you would be doing about 41.7 km/h… Great for city driving! :smiley:

Well, told you: lots of burnt clutches… will have to use the clutch instead of the gas pedal for all speeds below 41 km/h haha :smiley:

Also, make the gearbox out of Adamantium-hardened Volvonium! No problem at all :stuck_out_tongue:

Now seriously, That’s a good idea, but it would be expensive, Adamantium-hardened Volvonium has to be melted in the sun and forged in hell :smiling_imp: with Thor’s hammer… :smiley:

Ahem … How can I missed all of this???

From a man who brought Volvonium here … sort of

Some say that he programs best while driving at 510km/h and that he can replace a Adamantium-hardened Volvonium clutch at speed.
All we know is hes not the stig, but the stigs game programing cousin!

[quote=“BiotecVirus”]Some say that he programs best while driving at 510km/h and that he can replace a Adamantium-hardened Volvonium clutch at speed.
All we know is hes not the stig, but the stigs game programing cousin![/quote]

^EPIC!

If only I was a programmer and not an artist :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

An artiest is just a programer of a different canvass.

I think Andy’s MX5 is broken enough …

hahaha, nice save! :stuck_out_tongue:

You mean an artist is just a programmer who doesn’t know how to code :laughing:

no a artist can say f the rules I’m doing it my way. And an artist can do it wrong and still get paid.

With that much torque, why the hell worry about a gearbox?

Direct-drive ftw.

If only it were true for games… I’d have to be making pretentious arty abstract games for that to be true (Zeussy knows who I’m making fun of here)

If you use this Andy’s face it would be perfect.

2850 Nm? That’s exactly the same as the engine in the 40 tonne tank I drove in the army. Put this in a car, and it would flip around sideways at the slightest blip of the throttle.

Not quite as powerful, but I’m sure you guys have seen this…

youtube.com/watch?v=AmACTP69Zh0