728hp N/A i4

I somehow managed to get 728hp out of an straight 4. I don’t see how it’s really possible, but here’s the download.

728hpRev0.lua (45.1 KB)

if you throw enough displacement at it then it’s possible! :slight_smile:

Here is the engine you wanted to see thought I would help out and get you a screenshot. (This is a big engine its 5429cc so its possible to get that power from that many cc)

Thanks for the pic. I’ll post it now.

Not a problem :slight_smile: share away

it can make more power actually

get 100ron fuel and and some compression, like .2 or .3

okay absolution your target is exactly 900bhp can you do it with that engine???

i got 9 more horsepower :slight_smile:

cant you push it any harder?

i cant, this is my max :slight_smile:

there’s not much i can do about the thing without going turbo really

so anyway, you ask and i deliver
728hp TiRev0.lua (66.1 KB)
728hp NARev0.lua (45.1 KB)

whats the power output on the NA and Turbo models there?

NA was ~73*
Turbo was ~13**

so is that up or down on the 728bhp?

both up, turbo being almost twice as much :mrgreen:

ah the way you said it didnt make sense to me so you got nearly 740bhp and about 1400bhp?

yes, something like that, was very late, maybe i can do a bit more with some tweaking

do your best man I think the turbo target should be at least 1500bhp if you can reach that I am happy

i tried to do 1500 but manage 1429, to much torque, i dont know how to lower torque without losing bhp.

[quote=“green”]i tried to do 1500 but manage 1429, to much torque, i dont know how to lower torque without losing bhp.
[attachment=0]1429.jpg[/attachment][/quote]

it looks good and I am impressed I dont mind if its below 1500bhp thats something for Absolution to do and 1429bhp isnt too bad I mean thats 263.21606 bhp/Litre (thought I would be accurate for the Germans :wink:) but its your best attempt