A couple of questions concerning the "Engine Sharing Forum"

Perhaps you could be a little more polite…

Right, continue being rude then. Respect me that way, and I will return the favour.

As I see you are a bit thick I will break this down for you.

Did you even read my post entirely? It appears not.

Contradict much? If you are trying to make a point saying that your thread is popular, of course it matters whether the majority of the posts are yours. What kind of nonsense is this?

:open_mouth:

Seriously. We know it is irrelevant to you. The world apparently revolves around what you say so far. It is relevant to the rest. Same goes for the popularity thing.

Your new name is Señor Contradict.

Yes it was pinned because it was popular and considered a good idea. You “stole” the popularity by not reading the rules and posting away endlessly until it got popular. I am pretty sure if you did the same thing where you should do it the same would happen.

Now, if you are so desperate to get it pinned in one line, why do you go and mention about it breaking the forum rules and it potentially being deleted in the next, Sr. Contradict?

IQ level dropping fast.

You are right by saying the damage had already been done, but that is only breaking the rules. Dragging the attention from the pinned thread would stop instantly if you stopped posting on the thread and started posting in the other. The damage isn’t truly done then. Instead, it is like a simple, almost harmless infection that can be cured with a simple drug. No damage after it’s been cured.

And you aren’t doing the same then? That means that your post is pointless too, and so is this one. I clarified what the others said because it appeared you had poor reading and comprehension skills, but now you put it that way it just makes you look like an arse.

Refuted, ha! With?

I did read that. I was just clarifying on what you said. In fact, I forgot to mention something. If you knew fully well that it is wrong, why did you do it in the first place?

You opened the thread asking. Then after you were told no you couldn’t accept it and the rest of this time you have been demanding.

You have a brain. Bloody well use it.

And you know what, ignorant, self-righteous, impolite and unintelligent people aren’t my cup of tea either. Neither are they for 99% of the population. And then there is the fact that you only seem to skim posts and pick out on the things you have already answered.

The diagnosis has been completed. Deuterostomes we all are, but unfortunately it appears your mouth or intelligence never developed. You appear to be suffering from chronic arsehole disease. I wish you well in life.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Long story short: There’s already a thread identical to yours pinned. Yours won’t get pinned purely due to the fact that there already is one, which you should have noticed before you made your thread.

So you can still have your precious thread, just not pinned to the top, which really is no big deal. I’m sure if anyone could have a pinned thread just by asking, there would be a war. The moderators and developers choose which threads they want. If they see a need for it to be pinned, so be it, they will pin your thread. But there isn’t a need for your thread, so it will stay where it is.

Can we close this thread now?

Sorry, the slanging match ends here. As suggested, thread locked.