A few odds and ends

Just noticed how odd that curved rear wheel arch looks compared to the mostly angular body. I wonder why they only changed that.

I came across a car show a couple weeks ago, and here are a few of the more unique cars I saw.

Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser

Late 20s/early 30s Ford Model A wagon with a wood body.

BMW 850i

1926 Franklin 11-A Sport Touring

2 Likes

The sunroof?

Main thing I’d focus on is the 5L V12 hiding in there

1 Like

Well, that’s because they focus on sedans and recently in SUVs, not in sports cars :stuck_out_tongue: BMW is in the business for make money, so they squish out all their designs and models, every niche they can find they make a model for that (even tho is just a redesign of an existing model).

[quote=“PottoGadd, post:25, topic:6170”] Their cars also look very boring and way too similar […] far from the best German manufacturer nowadays.
[/quote]
Very similar german cars? :joy: Have you heard about Porsche? They’ve been making the same car for over 40 years, sure, they tried front engine a few years ago, but they went back to design the same car.
And the current Mercedes line-up is pretty similar as well, and you can say pretty much the same about Audi (with glorified [in a good way] VW models). That said, Mercedes and Audi do offer proper sports cars.

About overprice, at least here in my country, BMW is cheaper than mercedes, porsche and audi, I guess VW is the only german car manufacturer with “low” prices.

Just got a new camera here some test images

1 Like