ABC(Automation Buddy Challenge)[COMPLETE]

i’m down to join

1 Like

I’ve joined hopefully enough room for me

9 people are in, 1 more and we’re set.

5 groups would mean 5 cars to review, though I could make it where the partners could send 2 cars each.

Anyways, I’ll start the partnering process once we get another person in to make it even.

Either that or three groups of three people if no one else wants to join up

3 Likes

I have already registered.

In such a scenario, for each pairing, one of the cars will be designed by one entrant and engineered by another, with the roles reversed for the team’s second car.

1 Like

@mart1n2005,Though that’ll be practical for me, it however doesn’t feel practical for the participants as to split the work on a singular car in 3 categories may feel weird due to the fact that everything is intertwined in a way that a third wheel would be left out in the process.

@abg7, that would something I will like to see if we did it so, no confirmation yet.

Another thing to state is that I’m making you all Tarot cards based on the information I received. They’ll look like this:

Send me an image of your forum profile picture through this discussion so I can get it on the card. A quote would be selected at random from here or on the discord.

Here is my current profile picture:

If you want to use it for a Tarot card, go ahead.

Here is yours

This is how they’ll look like(different colors and icons)

@Soviet_Russia, this is yours

“This can be my quote.” - SurrealCereal 2023

@Happyhungryhippo

Professor Hippo in a nuthshell, that quote is on point

i assume everyone’ll be sorted after the cards have been made?

I haven’t quite got the edit I used for my profil picture but this is kinda close

you can take this for me:

Here’s my profile picture.

1 Like

uagh

:smiley: nice

it disgusts me that they turned : D into :smiley: