AGC24 - One Banger of a Race [RESULTS]

Golden Rules of Challenges:

If it is not in the rules its legal

just wanted to make sure since trucks and SUVs are close related

Yes, typically you are only allowed one entry for any given challenge. There are occasionally some that allow for multiple cars to be entered, but the rules will state that such a thing is allowed.

2 Likes

Y'ALL GOT ONE WEEK LEFT

I have gotten entries from:
@Knugcab
@Maverick74

hi, do you feel like dying?
WELL THEN WHY NOT GET THE SMALLEST CAR ON THE FIELD

This is Audrey McCalders Irkland Elf! Built to take the punches, or to escape them!

oh yes, this Elf isnt living up to the stereotype of standard Irklands…slow, underpowered, unreliable hunks of junk, cuz this thing has a 260hp V8 that pushes it to some very scary speeds. This car is living proof that you dont need a lot of cash to go fast, you just need some shitbox, a garage, a spare V8 engine and a lot of random bars…oh and some truck fenders…and marker pen…but its fun to drive!

4 Likes

AND THAT'S A MCWRAP

I will now check the cars if the last updates broke then.
Expect results a bit later because i am a bit ill atm

3 Likes
:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:
dont worry i already submitted it

PRESENTS:
THE SKULL HARVESTER

INTRODUCING THE MOST BADASS DEMOLITION DERBY CAR YOU WILL EVER SEE, ESPECIALLY FOR THE OPPONENTS SINCE IT MIGHT BE THE LAST ONE THEY SEE BEFORE THEIR SORRY SKULLS JOIN THE OTHERS

THE 8.2 LITER V8 MIGHT HAVE BEEN STOLEN FROM A LOCAL JUNKYARD, BUT THAT STILL DOESN’T MAKE IT ANY LESS CAPABLE OF FUCKING UP ANYTHING IN SIGHT

NOW WE KNOW THAT THIS CAR IS TOO DAMN STRONG TO THE POINT WHERE IT IS BANNED FROM ACTUAL DEMO DERBIES, BUT THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO GAME AND NO ONE CAN DO SHIT ABOUT IT HAHAHAHAHAHA

*Basedworks will nether confirm or deny whether the skulls and blood on the car are real or not.
6 Likes

and I thought my entry was intense jesus…how do you even do the fancy background anyway

with CSS; there’s a thread that explains it kinda

RESULTS

With the crew once again assembling in their way to small meeting room it was time to go through all the submissions they got this time. The team was happy and sad at the same time that the return of their posting was less than expected, but that also meant they they wouldn’t need to sit in this off-white colored room for very long.

SCRAPYARD

@DrDoomD1scord Cheval Hermanos

Binned for using a 2012 model year

@IDK158 Irkland Elf

Binned for using basic seating

With the first cars out, the team focused on the four remaining cars:

@cake_ape Mons Conker

The Conker already was able to secure its place as a suviablity over performance stance in the lineup. The car was able to receive 3 out of 4 bar ingame for its ruggedness and easy to fix parts. The performance side was lacking though, only scoring a 1 out of 4 by being the most capable on dirt and loose surfaces. The team liked the overall look of the car at first, but decided that it would need some retouch because of the bugged bumper and clashing paintjob.

@Knugcab Wraith Napolitian

Next on the list was the Napolitian. Compared to the rest it was one of the smaller cars here and this showed in its stats. While it was one of the most reliable cars on the list, it was also by far the slowest, Being 3 seconds slower than the Conker and having no sporty feeling to it at all. Very much a junker to track. The team liked the design being very close to the Conker, but having just enough detail and overall feel to surpass it. Stats: 2/4 for Survivablity and 1/4 for Performance. The car will be used as a lower class vehicle but will not be used for the cover

@LS_Swapped_Rx-7 Skull Harvester

The team got flashed by the over the top design of the Skull Harvester, maybe already too much for its own sake. The car and its overall feeling, are more align with a boss vehicle than just a normal
purchasable vehicle. Overall the car is the fastest car here, its quick on the track, but its something for more experienced drivers, being a high risk, high reward car. But this boost in performance comes at the price of the lowest surviablity ranking of all cars only scoring 1 out of 4 here.

@Maverick74 Markely Corydora SST

Lastly the Corydora. The team very much got starstrucked with this one. Like the Skull Harvester this is heavily themed but doesn’t go into the extreme as the Skull Harvester does. Overall the car is perfectly balanced. While the body is a bit on the flimsy side, the engine is bulletproof and overall performance is very good. Its only marginly slower than the Skull Harvester but achives this times while being much easier and predictable to drive. Stats 2/4 on Survivablity and 2/4 on Performance.

RESULTS

Well done @Maverick74 for building the perfect car for the job!

Thanks everybody whomst entered

Ranking

1. @Maverick74
  2. @LS_Swapped_Rx-7
  3. @cake_ape
  4. @Knugcab
7 Likes

I knew, I didnt know how I messed it up but I just knew that I had, sad to know it was something so simple. Id rather fuck it up massively rather than have it happen like this but ey oh, for my first challenge, theres bound to be mistakes

I will be passing on hosting the next round of AGC to @LS_Swapped_Rx-7

3 Likes

i’ll get to it then, i’ve had a good (probably) idea for a while
just need to put it into execution

2 Likes

if I had a hyped face id be doing it rn