[ARM] Automation RestoMod Challenge Chapter 28: Cybervette (closed, finalists posted)

Yeah, any challenge over Xmas should be minimum 1 week longer time frame IMHO :slight_smile:

OK, I am actually considering to put up ARM29 after the holidays, for some reasons. I should start with saying that it isn’t that I lack the possibility to start anytime soon, car is done and a story exists. But the holidays are a double edged sword. Some people will get more spare time, other people will get less, and some of us may even be away from the computer where Automation is installed. It also means that I would be able to concentrate better on 24h hosting, and probably better on ARM afterwards since the most time consuming work with 24h will be out of the way, which could improve both challenges. Also, I feel that it could be nice to start off 2024 with a fresh, new challenge.

But as I said, it is not that I can’t take up hosting quicker if you feel that you want a new ARM as soon as possible for one reason or another.

So, I let you guys choose now. Choose what feels right for you, not what you think feels right for me because I will respect the results I get.

• Yes, let’s start off 2024 with a fresh round of ARM
  • No, I don’t want to wait, pull off ARM29 as quick as possible.
0 voters

With 9 voters this far and everyone voting for ARM to be on a hiatus until 2024, I think it speaks for itself. The new ARM will be up at the start of January then.

1 Like