Home | Wiki | Discord | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

Automation FAQ - [Updated 3. Nov 2017]

Link download automationgame ???

Step 1: Go to automationgame.com
Step 2: Open your eyes
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit

… There you’ll find the three BIG buttons you’re looking for.

[quote=“Killrob”]Step 1: Go to automationgame.com
Step 2: Open your eyes
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit

… There you’ll find the three BIG buttons you’re looking for.[/quote]

any chance of reference to Robocop by any chance there?

Any idea for the ETA of the car designer??? I’m dying to get my hands on something creative since my pc killed my 3DS max xD

About 6 months I’d say.

[quote=“Daffyflyer”]

About 6 months I’d say.[/quote]

Holy… 6 months?
It’ll be worth it though. Hopefully Carmageddon: Reincarnation beta will be out soon to help keep me occupied until the car designer is out. :smiley:

6 months is a rather realistic figure, yes, if not slightly optimistic. Don’t forget we’re basically a very small team.

How many people are working on this? 3? If you get that part done in ~6 months, that’s amazing for a 3 person team.

Yes, basically 3 people are working on it, out of which 2 full time. 6 months is possible only because we do have a good basis to start off with… if we succeed with this task in only 6 months remains to be seen - we want people to get the same level of quality that the current demo has at least.

HOW I CAN DOWNLOAD THIS GAME?
I BUY THE GAME KEY, BUT I DON’T KNOW WHERE THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON.
I LIKE THIS GAME VERY MUCH ㅠㅠㅠ

1. Go to the main page www.automationgame.com
  2. Download the demo (if you don’t already have it)
  3. Use your forum id & password in the Automation launcher and press “play game”.

When can we expect to design the exterior? Some time soon I hope.

It will take quite a while. We are fixing the last few issues with the Engine Designer now, clean up, and then move on to the Car Designer. It will take at least 6 months.

any one now when the next up date will come and will it automatily update

We’re about to start testing the release candidate patches, so it will not take long before you get the update.

so that means next Beta release within about…what 4 to 8 weeks :question:

I’ve already answered this question from you once today… we don’t know

Will this game be released on the Steam store?

Also keep up the work the game looks good.

Say someone only went for the “Naturally Aspirated” level when they first found the game, but now want to additionally support the game and upgrade to Forced Induction…could they upgrade.

Nah, no upgrades available I’m afraid.