Automation Legacy Challenge (SEE NEW THREAD)

What´s the average Aragan driver´s opinion towards convertibles? (Not at all, soft or hard tops, perhaps targa roofs?)

2 Likes

What is the climate like in Araga, regarding temperatures and weather in general?

1 Like

How frequent do the people of Araga take public transport over privately-owned cars?

2 Likes

So, do we state how many tokens we spend in the lobbying in the private DM or somewhere else? Round 2 looks very cool though, I will be looking forward to see how it develops

2 Likes

Sigma males don’t have speed limits
#sigmagrindset

2 Likes

State how many you’ll spend for each item in the DM, yes.

For instance, if you want to spend 3 on 1.2, 2 against 2.1, 4 for 3.1 and keep the last one in reserve, you’ll need to tell me how many.

If no amount is specified, I’ll check your intent and if you don’t reply, I’ll allocate them evenly and try to maximise number kept over while minimising waste.

Specify 4 elements to lobby on? 2 for each, 2 in reserve. Specify 6? 1 for each, 3 in reserve, 1 wasted. Only specify 1? 7 for that, 3 left over.

3 Likes

What are the average road distances and travel times between Argara’s major cities?

2 Likes

Is there developed car culture in Argara yet?

3 Likes

How much of Araga’s topography is covered in woodlands/forests?

2 Likes

How is the Aragan government run (republic, dictatorship, direct fucking democracy, ogligarchy) and what is the public opinion of the current government? If this is seen as two seperate questions you can answer whichever you like, just tell me.

2 Likes

all we know is that the government is corrupt lol

8 Likes

What does Araga economy look like? ie. what do they import/produce, what real life economy does it resemble, how high is the GDP, etc.

2 Likes

Are there any local Aragan auto-manufacturers or heavy industries that could easily switch to producing cars?

If so, are they ran by the government? or are they Autonomous?

2 Likes

What are the demographics of Araga like? IE what’s the split between working, middle, and upper classes.

2 Likes

One more note on the center light on the Aileron… I’m not sure if they were ever OFFICIALLY banned, at least in the United States. In fact, they sort of made a comeback in the '80’s with full length light bars. The Mercury Topaz comes to mind:
1994-Mercury-Topaz-FrontSide_METPZSEDGS921_505x375

Just me, but my vote is to let Aileron keep it if they so choose. It could be an interesting way to make their cars stand out.

5 Likes

What is the history of Araga? i.e. How did the government, borders, and identity of Araga become what they are today?

4 Likes

The light bars were fake trim pieces that Ford tried, and failed, to make into a Mercury design staple. I agree that center lights probably shouldn’t be totally illegal, but it’s a weird hill to die on.

They actually weren’t fake in the Sable. They really lit up, as did the ones on '89 Grand Prix sedans. Lol I’m not trying to stake my reputation on this though, just thought it might add a little more design diversity if it were allowed.

P.S. Those light bars presented their own problems during inspection. I know in my state, even though those lights were completely unnecessary, if your car had them they had to function properly or no inspection sticker.

7 Likes

Like Mercury Sable. I remember I seen one of them by night in France when I was young. I thought it awsome!

6 Likes

How safety conscious are Aragans in general? On a scale of “but muh freeduhm to die on teh hiways” to “let’s bubble-wrap this rubber ball”.