Automation Preorders On Rocket Hub

Put mine in the night it was available (from my time zone perspective). I’m really hoping this helps you guy with development :slight_smile:

Pre-ordered just after I joined the forum. :slight_smile:

It’s cool that preorder is available and stuff, but will one also be able to buy Automation at Amazon or something? My parents are really paranoid and I don’t have an own bank account so I would be in need of a better known company that is hosting your game and that is also located in Germany. I want to lose money, please!

Nup, just through rocket hub.

This could do the trick though - visaeurope.com/en/cardholder … cards.aspx

Its like a gift voucher than can be used wherever a visa card can be

Does Rocket Hub use Paypal?

[quote=“Daffyflyer”]

Nup, just through rocket hub.

This could do the trick though - visaeurope.com/en/cardholder … cards.aspx

Its like a gift voucher than can be used wherever a visa card can be[/quote]

I’m afraid that probably won’t be enough because it’s still putting money anywhere outside of Germany and my parents never do this… Dammit.

Really? once its on the Visa gift card all they could steal would be the money that’s already been put on the gift card, and its not like Visa themselves are going to steal your money!

Oh well, you might just have to wait until we do our own preorders (after rockethub winds up)

Hmm, OK, maybe I can convince my parents. Wish me luck and thanks for the quick help! :slight_smile:

:angry: :frowning: Bah no paypal :frowning: :angry:

As the only time my CC info was stolen was via paypal, i don’t see this as a negative :wink:

You must of been one in a billion.

Bah, RocketHub don’t accept my card :frowning:

Just pre-ordered $50, looking forward to the demo and game…

I was hoping that the final product was a car tycoon types of game… You design a car, then attempt to sell it across the world via a sim-type feel, like advertising, sponsoring race teams, car dealerships, and technology progression, etc… Regardless of the outcome, I know I’ll love it regardless.

Thank you very much for looking at the technical aspect!
JF

[quote=“frenchy128”]I was hoping that the final product was a car tycoon types of game… You design a car, then attempt to sell it across the world via a sim-type feel, like advertising, sponsoring race teams, car dealerships, and technology progression, etc… Regardless of the outcome, I know I’ll love it regardless.
[/quote]

That’s EXACTLY what it is!

Will we be able to design our own Dealership/Showroom?

Unlikely, its more about heading the company as a whole.

I just paid my $20 and I am wondering how i can get the ‘Extra Demo content’. and can i get it now or when the game comes out? Sorry if I sound a little demanding. I didn’t mean to. Looks like a cool game! :smiley:

You get the extra demo content after the demo comes out :slight_smile:

The Extra demo content is what you get when the demo is released :slight_smile:

Thanks for your preorder!

Just paid my part! Thx guy’s and good luck!