***** yeah
*********** tasd
**** saraas

********** asd

9 Likes

Can we average staggered tires to max allowed of 235?

presumably this is in beam?

1 Like

Would we put some pictures of the cars we make up on here? Or is it supposed to be completely secret

1 Like

“presumably this is in beam?”
Aye aye this in beam

“Would we put some pictures of the cars we make up on here? Or is it supposed to be completely secret”
You can post teasers or hints, but please avoid making it too obvious who made the car!

by this, does this mean we can go like 210 in the front and 240 in the rear?

1 Like

yes, you could have at most a 200 270 setup

1 Like

should we submit the beam or automation file?

Please send me the automation file so I may check your car is legal.

are modded fixtures and bodies allowed?

Does this mean that anything requiring a CNC shop is also prohibited?

The upper trim ET limit is a bit low - shouldn’t it be slightly higher? If not, I’ll be happy to have it left as it is.

is aluminum and fiberglass concidered limited production?

EVERYONE
On this context. I’ll announce a small rule rewrite.

No limited production parts will now be:
Certain parts are forbidden from use
-Carbon fiber panels, partial carbon fiber panel, semi and full space frame chassis and glued aluminium/carbon fiber chassis material

Apologies for any inconveniences.

Yep they are!

I’ve found that you can do quite competitive cars even with that trim level. So I’ll keep it as is.

so does this mean that fibreglass and aluminium panels are allowed now?

yes

EVERYONE PLEASE RE DOWLOAD THE TIME TRIAL. I MISSPLACED SOME NODES AND THE FINISH LINE BROKE. THE LINK IN THE POST ABOVE HAS BEEN UPDATED
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WCNTWZiNlNM4uaXcCz_EJsXQtlUA3DS4/view?usp=sharing

4 Likes

how to know if i downloaded the time trial right? i did a couple runs on the time trial provided and the time i got was a little too fast considering im the one driving