you can send me a video or something of the likes. As long as you can finish it that’s the right one.
I placed a lil santa thumbnail pfp so you lads know which one it is.

ah, is it the red car, with the santa plates sideways in the snow? so the course is just that short?

aye! the course is rather short. Expect no more than 2 minutes of racing. Just a lil casual event, if I ever do a more hardcore challenge I’d do a longer one.

I posted this in guffis but a reminder to please send your times and videos!

I’ve had some people have trouble with their videos so I’m extending the deadline to the 22th, as the 23rd will be dedicated to video producing!

Well, my car did way better that I expected.

This evemt was a lot of fun, thank you so much for hosting @Elenir1!
Also, thank you for the car @Rasmus! It was really well balanced for the challenge, and I wish I could’ve gotten more out of it.

Merry Christmas & the like to you all!

3 Likes

This event was indeed a lot of fun, I enjoyed it a lot! I’m also impressed with @Rasmus for getting a 1:26.5 out of my car, that’s over 6 seconds faster than what I got out of it on the same track. Maybe I should just stop trying in these challenges where driving skill matters and instead focus more on building, at least until I get a wheel.

Thank you for hosting this challenge @Elenir1 and merry Christmas everyone!

3 Likes

I expected the worst considering I made the Prototipo for track driving and not tight mountain courses, and so also I’m driving with a controller could have spelled doom for me and the guy that drove my creation.

Still, the fact that he made it work for the course speaks volumes to skill (or bravery imho) to the driver.
I’m not sure if he’s on the forums, but if you are, great driving, looking forward to the next challenge like this.

1 Like

Yo! What a treat to finally get to see everyone’s creations. Props to the winners for being the fastest, to everyone for making cool cars, and to @mart1n2005 (right?) for beating my own PB with my car. Clearly I need a wheel or some skills, or maybe both. Still it was a ton of fun! Merry christmas!

1 Like