Automationball comic

And for those of you that aren’t on the Discord server, just wait until I update my lore page

12 Likes

Featuring Companies by @Aaron.W @BoostandEthanol And @Elizipeazie

if anyone wants one, if you can provide me details either through PM here or on Discord(Same Username) and I’d be happy to oblige

7 Likes

Holy cow, how did I miss this thread all these years? Lol…
The ancient Znopresk-Ardent rivalry ( before I gave up and just focused on beating up Little Bogliq Blue) was spot on,

3 Likes

Guess what. I did more on my own.

Featuring companies by @Mikonp7 @th3maldonado @Knightophonix @vmo And @Mr.Computah

11 Likes

Double post for a good reason. I have a comic done, two requests, and a forum favourite company.

Featuring companies from @Elizipeazie @BoostandEthanol @Mr.Computah @VicVictory

15 Likes

There is olny a good reason for double posting. And this isn’t. Please edit next time :wink:

1 Like

Featuring companies by @Mr.Computah @Holts @Dorifto_Dorito @Mikonp7 and @Kubboz

14 Likes

I’ve decided to be the CHANGE to necropost this thread yet once more please don’t hate me I tried for at least 15 minutes on this ignore the lack of punctuation thank you.

20 Likes

stonks

1 Like

imagine one for real cars, prolly i would buy one of a ball that was too damn funny just for the stereotype. 10/10 i understood all the comics

10 Likes

I feel so famous rn XD

7 Likes

The saga continues:

10 Likes

i still dont undestand that black part in the front

I feel famous now that CM Ball has made an entrance.

It’s to protect the car’s paint from stone chips: afbeelding

4 Likes

Yes, yes, necroposting, I know, but this idea is cool, so why not revive it every year or two :stuck_out_tongue:

This time, I have something a bit meta. This quote below sent my imagination rushing:

…and this comic is more or less how I imagined it, but it’s actually about poking this thread.

Enjoy my Paint skills :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

lmao did automation just ate a stick

I just hope they could get it out late this month

Feels a bit sad to see all of the brands that seems to have faded into oblivion :frowning:

2 Likes