Auxuras Motor Co - The all-new ATL, Return. Remake

That CXS … it is screaming for a V8 !

Well… Auxurases, Samindas and Neomos never screamed “EXCITING!” to me, but design-wise it looks pretty cool. Reminds new Audis a bit.

Can’t agree with you more … auxuras should just go rwd and a V8 like what lexus do , then it will scream “exciting”

[quote=“Fazer600”]

Can’t agree with you more … auxuras should just go rwd and a V8 like what lexus do , then it will scream “exciting”[/quote]

@Oskiinus : Any feedback why ? :smiley:

@Fazer600 : My company don’t bulit V8 for passenger cars but we do bulit for motorsport cars , we feel that our V6 is more economical then a V8 , we would rather focus on ‘‘Hybrid’’.

As for RWD , all Auxuras platform is based on Saminda’s and currently we don’t have engine are bulit for Longitudinally.

I must commend the overall design language for reflecting a car of the modern 10s era. It does seem a bit Acura… to me, the grille’s V shape also reminds me slightly of Citroën. That said, the design cues remain very similar across 2013-2014, and the extreme similarity across the entire range kind of reminds me of the corporate modularity of Audi, for better or for worse.

I do wonder how the design will evolve, after all, the recent years have shown us another fairly major shift in designs for a lot of major marques.

[quote=“strop”]I must commend the overall design language for reflecting a car of the modern 10s era. It does seem a bit Acura… to me, the grille’s V shape also reminds me slightly of Citroën. That said, the design cues remain very similar across 2013-2014, and the extreme similarity across the entire range kind of reminds me of the corporate modularity of Audi, for better or for worse.

I do wonder how the design will evolve, after all, the recent years have shown us another fairly major shift in designs for a lot of major marques.[/quote]

To be honest , it’s all about brand recognition , the 3 Arrow badge and ARROW grill (Which you will see more in Auxuras vehicles) is a sign of brand recognition , we would still like to keep our design language throughout our line-up , hence you may see some similarity during 2013 and 2014 model year.

P.S : Some vehicles like the ELX is more like a ‘‘Facelift’’

Starfish, as I follow your Automation companies they don’t scream too exciting to me. Acuras overall (except NSX) weren’t as much exciting too if we talk about true sports car. If you want to do something exciting, what about the V8 hooner with RWD?

And they remind me Audis, because… Well… Just look at the A4 or Q7.

[quote=“Oskiinus”]Starfish, as I follow your Automation companies they don’t scream too exciting to me. Acuras overall (except NSX) weren’t as much exciting too if we talk about true sports car. If you want to do something exciting, what about the V8 hooner with RWD?

And they remind me Audis, because… Well… Just look at the A4 or Q7.[/quote]

How about you just let him decide what his company should be?

[quote=“Awildgermanappears”]

[quote=“Oskiinus”]Starfish, as I follow your Automation companies they don’t scream too exciting to me. Acuras overall (except NSX) weren’t as much exciting too if we talk about true sports car. If you want to do something exciting, what about the V8 hooner with RWD?

And they remind me Audis, because… Well… Just look at the A4 or Q7.[/quote]

How about you just let him decide what his company should be?[/quote]

How about not making FWD car that is just typical US coupé?
But seriously, everyone should direct their companies how they want. I just threw suggestion

@Oskiinus : Thanks for the feedback :smiley: :smiley: , as a Global CEO of Saminda , Auxuras and Neomo , my core value is deliver the best to our valued customers , i will explain why Saminda doesn’t bulid V8 nor RWD for our passenger cars , is all about profit , as we know this is a tycoon game our main purpose is to make business right ? but of course customers is also important to us aside of sales numbers , making Auxuras go RWD means we need to spend millions of dollar on R&D as Auxuras doesn’t have it own platform , it’s shared with it sibling Saminda (i know some of you will be like ‘‘Auxuras is just a overpriced Saminda then’’) but nope , Auxuras is definitely a better build Saminda money you can buy

Also engine is shared with Saminda , and we doesn’t have any longitudinally engine , the last one was the FB Series which already ended production , for V8 , I don’t think we need a classic front-engine, rear-drive car and V8 , but instead we will focus more on Hybrids technology , we noted that buyer’s new found fuel efficient vehicles falls right into lines with Saminda business plans , so we don’t plan to make any V8 , also our V6 is much more economical then V8’s

But i promise you ‘‘Exciting’’ will appear in Auxuras.

P.S : Auxuras is actually born in America although is under a Japanese company :smiley:

@awildgermanappears : It’s okay mate :slight_smile: , i just want to hear more feedback !

[size=150]YEAR 2014[/size]

[size=150]The ALT , A fuel-saving luxury sedan. 4 Trims [/size]

Auxuras ALT Hybrid

Engine : REB Series , REB2000 (Electric Motor)

Auxuras ALT VR Hybrid

Auxuras ALT VR-X Hybrid

Auxuras ALT SpectaL Hybrid

[quote]**The ALT is a hybrid electric luxury sedan introduced by Auxuras as a Luxury Sport Hybrid Sedan, The ALT is powered by the same 2.0-liter i-VIC four-cylinder petrol engine (Saminda’s REB2000) as used in the Saminda Ponqi, producing 89bhp and 121nm of torque, paired with electric motor/generators in the hybrid drive system, together the engine and electric motors produce up to 136bhp and 237 Nm of torque along with an 7 speed dual clutch tranmission. Fuel consumption for the ALT is listed at 4.8 L/100 km

The ALT chassis is based on the Saminda CVV platform, which is the same platform used by the C3 and C4.**[/quote]

Sales figure 2014 : 21,989
Availability : North America , Hong Kong , China , UK and Russia

** Assembly :
Tokyo , Japan (Assembly and Export to Hong Kong , China and Russia)
Greensburg, Indiana, United States (Assembly and only sold only in North America)
North Wales , United Kingdom (Assembly and only sold only in United Kingdom

[size=150]ALT Hybrid : $27,995
ALT VR Hybrid : $30,000
ALT VR-X Hybrid : $32,500
ALT SpectaL Hybrid : $36,500
[/size]

[size=150]YEAR 2014[/size]

[size=150]The NLX , Radical & Distinctive Styling [/size]

Auxuras NLX V 3.5 V6 (FWD)

Engine : JA Series , JA35Y5

Auxuras NLX VR 3.5 V6 (SC-AWD)

Engine : JA Series , JA35Y6

Auxuras NLX VR-X 3.5 V6 (SC-AWD)

Auxuras NLX SpectaL 3.5 V6 (SC-AWD)

[quote]**The Auxuras NLX is a mid-size luxury crossover SUV sold by Auxuras , the luxury division of Saminda , Auxuras is known for their luxurious cabins and smooth comfortable rides which is no exception with the NLX , the NLX features Auxuras latest ‘‘ARROW Grill’’ which either you hate it or like it , it comes with 2 version of the 3.5-liter V6 , the FWD is rated at 290bhp while the SC-AWD is rated at 312BHP.

Overall, the Auxuras NLX is comfortable, luxurious and full of the latest technology , the cabin is exceptionally quiet and the ride is extremely comfortable on all road surfaces , the SC-AWD is a solid AWD system which make off-roading easily .

Before, the Auxuras NLX was an SUV that will never offend, but it’ll never excite either. This time round, it’s clear the luxury Japanese marque is not playing it safe with the new NLX, which is no bad thing because not stepping out of your comfort zone does make things go sadly stale.

Well, at least Auxuras is strong and courageous enough to make the first right move of being both a contented and satisfying carmaker.**[/quote]

Sales figure 2014 : 46,467
Availability : North America , Hong Kong , China , UK and Russia

** Assembly :
Tokyo , Japan (Assembly and Export to Hong Kong , China and Russia)
Greensburg, Indiana, United States (Assembly and only sold only in North America)
North Wales , United Kingdom (Assembly and only sold only in United Kingdom

[size=150]NLX V 3.5 V6 (FWD) : $45,995
NLX VR 3.5 V6 (SC-AWD) : $51,500
NLX VR-X 3.5 V6 : $55,500
NLX SpectaL 3.5 V6 (SC-AWD) : $58,800
[/size]

ALT VR-X Hybrid has a cool look - nice to see innovative styling work such as the front lighting!

Thanks mate :slight_smile: , appreciate your comments !

Starfish, now you’ve motivated me to do a suv for my company. I would use design, but without arrow grill - you know, this space at front bottom.

Hey Oskiinus , sure can’t wait to see your SUV soon :smiling_imp:

[quote=“Starfish94”]

Hey Oskiinus , sure can’t wait to see your SUV soon :smiling_imp:[/quote]

Do you like luxury tanks which can go 300 km/h or accelerate to 100 under 4 secs? :smiling_imp:

[quote=“Oskiinus”]

Hey Oskiinus , sure can’t wait to see your SUV soon :smiling_imp:

Do you like luxury tanks which can go 300 km/h or accelerate to 100 under 4 secs? :smiling_imp:[/quote]

How about both :wink:

[size=150]Auxuras teased the CZ6 and CZ6-R and Specs released[/size]

Auxuras , the luxury division of Saminda said that the new CZ6 have been re-engineered and re-design to suit perfection for performance, Auxuras said the CZ6-R is the most powerful car they ever bulit but is limited to 399 units , 1 of the units will be on auction.

Josh Bryan , CEO of American Saminda Motor Co. said that ‘‘We are proud that the CZ6 is fully bulit and engineered in America’’

The car will be bulit in California , Saminda Performance R&D and export to Japan and sold as Saminda.

CZ6

3.5-liter Twin-turbocharged 75-degree DOHC V6 engine

550BHP/570NM of torque

0-100(62mph) : 3s (tested)

Top Speed : 320km/h

Pricing : TBA

CZ6-R

3.5-liter Twin-turbocharged 75-degree DOHC V6 engine

600BHP/600NM of torque

0-100(62mph) : 2.7s (tested)

Top Speed : 320km/h

Pricing : TBA (Limited to 399 Units)

That’s a seriously good looking translation of the brand image onto a supercar body. Will it show in Geneva? I hope so! It may be a good rival to the car I plan to release there…