Beautiful cars forum

Yes, it really is!

Surely it cannot be anything but… A definite looker from any angle.

Thanks guys! Didn’t think i’d receive a nice comment even from the server creator!

@ElectricBean You should have more confidence in yourself.

The aptly named Bizarre Creation. 700hp from 4 cylinders, with only one produced. Pointless, but a challenge for myself to not overdesign a car for once

10 Likes

One of my first cars, the 1905 Phompsonby Family from Phompsonby Motor Vehicles - #2 by legodude494. Inline 3 engine, 4 seater, handmade with care wooden interior, luxury seating and all the qualities of modern motoring!

The 1960 Phompsonby Le Mans Special marked Phompsonby’s return to motorsport after a 20 year heighatus due to the Second World War. Designed and developed in the latter half of the 1950s, the original Le Mans special was, as the name implied, designed for the 24 hour Le Mans race and started a long tradition of keeping that name for each incarnation of the endurance car for the next 60 years and counting. The car mounted a boxer 6 and each version improved upon it. This is the original car and the body type and style remained consistent for the next 20 years.

The 1970 Phompsonby Elematic, a 278 HP boxer 4 sports car weighing just 884kg! RWD 5 speed manual combined with the very low weight and good power output meant it was very popular in the '70s. Pop-up headlights, 6 exhausts arranged in a tri pattern either side along with a very sleek design made it a good competitor to sports cars with nearly double its power output. The Elematic saw a triumpant return as a part of the Phompsonby ‘Retro Line’ in 2020 when the Elematic II was released 50 years after the original with a very similar design, the same low weight and a turbocharged boxer 4.

The original Elematic:

The successor Elematic II:

4 Likes

is it too much of a stretch to call it beautiful?

8 Likes

It’s NICE!!

That one falls into the “beautiful” category, and it could also be considered “menacing” as well.

Hot or not?

13 Likes

hottie

@nate21 no it’s not. You have got it in the bag with this one! What’s its name?

Verona Chieftain

I love it! Can I ask, what body is it?

My attempt at a British cop car

The finer details

8 Likes

GT cars are my favourite cars to work on…

5 Likes

At long, long last I have given up on this car’s not overdesigned rear end and I’m sticking with this. I’m at a creative block generally atm.

8 Likes

Well, I think this one isn’t too bad.

I’m proud of this engine cover too.

17 Likes

Is there a chance of sharing a .car file of this beauty?

Not the best made compared to other cars, but definitely my two best efforts at building something nice.
In order, Develle Flea and Develle Comet Roadster

5 Likes