Can't interact with Right side of screen

Did you guys change the launcher at all, because now I can’t see a button for getting to the settings to change from non-windowed to windowed when I go to start the game.

Yes we did change the launcher, the options are still there though after you activate the legacy campaign. The game options in the launcher are for the old version only!

Found what I needed to change, and praise the god of speed it’s worked! Windowed, Fullscreen Windowed, and Fullscreen all work now. By switching to Windowed then reverting back to Fullscreen everything seems to work fine now. Thank you so much!

• Cheers,
    Racer13

Checked my DPI settings (I didn’t even know that was a thing :thinking: ) and it was at 125% with “Windows XP settings” ticked. Un-ticked and set to 100% (just seemed right). I had that, " Oh yeah, this will fix it " feeling but…No change :worried:.
On the other hand the workshop mods I’ve subbed to are slowly showing up so I guess I’m fairly good to go :slightly_smiling_face:.
On to the crash on export problem ! (sometimes)

It seems Racer13 and I don’t have the same issue after all…I’m all alone!:smile: