Car Designer Demo 2

Hope theres something Capri shaped for me and T16 :wink:

Good work! Keep it up! :smiley:

Btw. Are you planning to make car’s interiors also?

EDIT: Oh, sorry, I haven’t noticed that topic: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=257
So, my question is now solved. :stuck_out_tongue:

ah ok. So how are different bodies on different chassis handled?

For example, if I want a sedan body, do I have to choose a “sedan” chassis, and then get different shapes per chassis size? or is it the same body model, but stretched larger for larger chassies?

Each Chassis will have its own set of bodies that work with it, however I’ll try to make each body I model work with as many different chassis as possible (by making a longer version etc.)

You’d be able to put a sedan, a coupe, a wagon etc. all on the same body.

We looked into it and found out that almost all cars of a similar class are a very simlilar size in all dimensions, for example a Mercedies S class and a BMW 7 series are very close to the same size, as is for example a Civic and a Mazda 3 - so what you’ll have is a selection of different sized chassis, representing these major types of car (with different varients to fit mid engine, rear engine etc.)

Also - completly off topic, you’re from Canberra eh? I only moved out of Canberra about a year ago, also my old housemate had an MR2 Turbo - fun car! (you should post about it in here - viewforum.php?f=21)

Ah ok, sounds good. :slight_smile:

Well, not from Canberra (actually SE QLD), but have been living here for about 3 years now. Yeah, it is! Heading over to post now :wink:

wow that’s awesome its really better than i expected :slight_smile: :slight_smile: the design is like Citroen C2 but more longer
but can i ask some question like if you want to create a completely new design,are they all from same base models,coz i want to build a completely new chassis design like city car with curves like in Lambo or Ferrari :laughing: :laughing:

They’ll all start from one of the base bodies yes, but there will hopefully be a lot of base bodies to choose from

can convertible cars be made or will they be in a add on (if the game is a success ), or not at all im only asking because i want to recreate the British sport car industry and that is mainly convertible sports cars.

Looking really good guys! YES im still around :stuck_out_tongue:

Seems that there are some good options that allow us to create some nice cars! Keep it up fellas!

Fantastic job guys! I just discovered this game and your website.

I’m almost crying on happiness that such thing is being developed!