Car Replicas

Haha,what? :stuck_out_tongue: I think it looks nice.
(And I don’t expect the whole world to know that you could not get a wagon with a sunroof)

3 Likes

Saleen Raptor s5s

2 Likes

1988 Sastava 895, a replica of the Trabant 601

I also uploaded the car to the BeamNG.drive website to download

4 Likes

C4 Corvette Replica

6 Likes

1970 Chevy Camaro. Not very accurate but not the easiest to pull off either, I realized.

4 Likes

Does anyone have a Citroen BX, Dyane, CX or XM replica that works with the current game version?

There are mod bodies for all of those.

1974 Opel Kadett Caravan

4 Likes

The case when a computer copy is better than the original.

3 Likes

How much have the game (and myself as a player) improved in 3 years?

1967 Opel Rekord replica (2018)

1967 Opel Rekord replica (2021)

8 Likes

it looks like you like to create a lot of replicas. Now the replica is definitely better. The replica is more focused and concentrated in detail. Undoubtedly, as a player you have gained a lot of experience. The car is quite interesting, maybe I will copy it.

Well, I think that making replicas makes one understand how real car design worked in that certain era.

1996 Mitsubishi FTO

…and the 1997 GPX

28 Likes

1983 Ford Sierra x2

9 Likes

As you know, to make a model look very real, you need to think carefully about the details.
Chevrolet Special Deluxe 1941 Convertible.
105 mounted parts.

5 Likes

better than my 3d

Thanks. It’s fun. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cadillac Escalade ESV

(2022 Sport Platinum V8)

Track test | Download

4 Likes

Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR Super Sport

Track test | Download

4 Likes

Range Rover P38 4.6 HSE

We Set The Warranty, So The Car Breaks 6 Months Too Late For Free Repairs

Range Rover P38 History

The Range Rover P38 was introduced in 1994, replacing the now ageing Range Rover Classic.

It featured a 4.0 Litre Rover Petrol V8, 2.5 Litre BMW Diesel Straight 6 and the engine used in this model, the 4.6 Litre Rover Petrol V8.

While the previous Range Rover model had stayed true to Land Rover’s simple mentality, with easy to clean interior and very little gadgets, this Range Rover was designed to lift the product above the Land Rover Discovery, becoming one of the first “Chelsea Tractors” in the process.

Despite the P38’s appeal, the car was plagued with unreliable technology and the fabled rust, of the British Leyland era in later production, despite a galvanised chassis (proving that British cars could almost always find a way to rot away).

Due to their unreliability, the P38 generation of Range Rover is often over looked, and therefore has a lower end market, lending itself to LPG conversions and heavy demand from new greenlaners.

12 Likes