Ch_Flash Design

Thanks, The photo tool in Automation is great fun, but it will probably be the end of my poor laptop.

2 Likes

2003 Otari Mariner 1.8i Tourer

Made for QFC26

Gallery

Stats

6 Likes

1999 Yajirushi Maestra and Yajirushi Maestra Turbo

Made for “Me and the wife” challenge

Gallery

Stats

6 Likes

1958 Lesovo Osprey SuperSaloon

Gallery

Stats

5 Likes

1965 Hamfa 3000

Made for ALC3

Gallery

7 Likes

1971 Veloce Canneloni II GTC

Entered in CW5

Gallery

4 Likes

1987 Veloce Giove Sport/Coupe Turbo

Entered in CSR156

Gallery

Stats

1 Like

The front reminds me of a Porsche 944 and the rear looks somehow Italian, and the HVAC controls on top of the dashboard are an unusual but actually nice idea.
It looks very consistent and period-correct, a good design.

But nothing beats the 1959 Stargazer, that is a design that I can only describe as absolutely brilliant.

1 Like

Very nice.
Which photoscene did you take that stats image on? Don’t think I’ve seen it before.

It is the Suburban Highway 2005

1 Like

I can tell right away that the Giove Turbo is built on the largest version of the E36/405-esque body set (2.8m wheelbase) - for all its limitations (such as a maximum tire diameter of only 640mm), you have managed to make it look decent. And I get that you could have used a smaller version of that body set for the Giove, but chose not to, presumably due to tire width limitations.

1978 Martinet Correur II

Entered in JOC3C

Gallery

2 Likes

2023 Miller Maple Silver EditionI

Entered in QFC27

Gallery

4 Likes

Reminds me of a Fisker, overall an interessing design, especially the front grille is very detailed.

2020 LG SVP Bearclaw GTTX

Entered in ARM24 Bearing Fruit

Gallery

3 Likes

1999 Yajirushi Kenso

For cheerful, playful and effortless motoring.

Entered in QFC28 - Barbie

Gallery

5 Likes

1961 Malva Betula 1600 S Coupe, Malva Betula 1600 S Rally

’’

How about a small european sports coupe? The top of the line S Coupe or the no frills rally version?

Entered in TTC2

Gallery

Clip

Betula Rally - YouTube

2 Likes

LG Sarek “Lowroader”

Lowered and widened with a hint of 1970th “van culture” the custom interior is all blue and white leather with the latest electronics. The engine is replaced with a modern V8 making about 345hp. Can be built for 40000 A$.

Entered in ARM25 - Silver Jubilee Showoff!

Gallery

2003 Yajirushi 2600 GTR

Entered in Powerful American Insanity National

Gallery

Clip - Driving the track!

Yes i did drive that thing… 49 minutes of me struggling to drive a badly damaged Yajirushi on steep mountain roads. I did take some wrong turns here and there aswell, just to prolong the PAIN ;).

PAIN_Yajirushi GTR - YouTube

1 Like

1982 Yajirushi 2600 GT

Entered in JOC4A - A Foreign Man In A Foreign Land

Gallery

4 Likes